Chapter 5- Wedding Bells

I own nothing. This is four years later.
Percy, 25 years old, level 6
Clint, 23 years old, level 6
Natasha, 22 years old, level 5
Percy and Nat have been dating 4 years. Has Clint just been a third wheel, it did he find someone for himself? Read to find out.

Percy Jackson

I stood next to Clint. I watched as Natasha walked down the isle of the small church. She looked perfect. Her firey red hair pulled back in a gorgeous way. Her dress long, and stunning.
She stood across from me and smiled. I smiled back. Our moment was interrupted when the music changed.
"Will everyone please rise." The pastor said.
The small crowd stood.
I turned and watched as Laura walked down the isle. Her white dress so long, two people followed behind carrying it.
She stopped in front of Clint. He stared adoringly into her eyes.
"Everyone may now be seated."

Yes, this was Clint's wedding, not mine. Not yet at least. Him and Laura had been together for 5 years. They were perfect for each other. I couldn't be happier for them.

I went up to Clint at the reception, "Congratulations man, I'm so happy for you!"
"Thanks Perce, hopefully you will be next." He said with a smirk.
"Yeah, let's hope."

I walked over to Natasha.
"Hey beautiful!" She turned and looked at me. She wore a burgundy dress with a navy blue belt.
"Hey"
We said nothing for a few minutes, but it was a comfortable scilence.
"So where are they gonna stay?" Nat asked.
"Fury is going to help them set something up."

The wedding was very small. Just us, the preacher, and clostest friends and family. Total it was less than 30 people.

Me and Nat went up to the new Mr. and Mrs. Barton.
"Hey love birds!"
"Hey guys," Laura said to us. "how's it going?"
Natasha nodded, "Really good."
"So you guys going on a honeymoon?" I ask.
"Yeah, cruse, two weeks. I'll be ready to come in at a moments notice though." Clint answered.
"There will be no need of that." I tell him. "Me and Nat have it covered."
"Thanks man!" He gave me a hug.
"Of course."

Hey I know that was shot. It was just a filler and I wanted to introduce Laura.