Chapter 7- Loki

I own nothing.
Let's find out if Perce was right and the flashbacks stop now that the "thing" had begun.

Percy Jackson

Me Natasha and Bruce got off the jet and stood on the landing pad of the hellicarrier. We walked over to where Steve Rogers was standing.
"Captain" I say as I reach out my hand.
"Agents, Doctor."

We stand and talk for a minute. Well more like the others talk and I admire the ocean.
"Boys you might want yo head inside, it's about to get hard to breathe." Natasha says in a playful manor.
"Is it really wise to put me in a submerged, pressurised carrier?" Bruce asked.
"I wish banner, I wish." With that me and Nat walked towards the entrance, not bothering to wait for the gentleman.

Time skip
After they capture Loki
Percy did not go with them
He stayed with Bruce
Percy questions Loki instead of Natasha
Everything up to this point has happened the same as in the movie

Percy Jackson

I walked into the room Loki was being held in. He was pacing around in his round glass cell. I stepped up to the glass.
He turned sharply, "Jackson, there are not many people who can sneak up on me."
"Let's skip the games Loki, what did you do to Barton." I say harshly.
"Tsk tsk tsk, I semply expanded his horizon." He said with a sinister look on his face.
I shake my head, "Right, he is just looking at life from a new prospective now?"
Loki shrugged, "Why are you putting the life of one man above the life of thousands?"
"I guess you could say I am loyal to a fault. Besides I have been through enough wars that I know nations fall, but the world keeps on spinning. Nothing I can do about that." I say.
"Now Jackson, I thought you have fought repeatedly to save this silly world, why are you willing to risk so much to save just one?"
"He has helped me. Brought me out of the darkness I had crawled in to. I think I own him a favor."
"Oh, I believe you have found your self in more than just darkness. Yes, Barton has told me everything. Charles, Selina, Luke, Ethan, Bianca, Zoe, Grover, Juniper, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Tyson, Nico." He said in a taunting voice.
"Your a monster."
"Oh no, you brought the monster!" He says, and I can practically hear the smirk in his face.
I spin around, "Thank you."

"Loki plans on unleashing the hulk. Get Banner somewhere safe. I'll be there momentarily." I say into my com.

I head to the lab when the ship lurches violently to the side. Crap we are under attack.
"Barton is head to the east wing" I hear in my com.
"I'm on my way." I reply.

I find Clint quickly enough. As soon as he sees me he charges. We battle it out for a few minutes. We have trained together for years, so we know each other's moves.
He sees an opening and takes it. He slams the end of his dagger into the side of my head. It hurt, but I kept on fighting.
My vision was blured slightly, and I assumed it was from the impact. But soon images stareted flooding my vision. A flashback was coming on.
I tried to fight it off. This is the worse possible time to have one. I thought despretly. The flashback did not care. It came right on along, full force.

A/N I'm not doing this flashback, it is when he gets possessed and fights Jason. If you really want to read it read the book.

Right before I blacked out, I felt one thing. A blade going straight through my stomach.

Natasha Romanoff

My husband and my best friend were both unconscious. My husband was badly wounded, (the blade Clint had was imperial gold). And my best friend was just mind controlled by a Norse God.
Why is this life?

I was in Clint's room when he woke up. I helped him sit up, and we talked for a few minutes.
"How many?" He finally asked, I knew I could not avoid this forever.
"Clint, doesn't do this to yourself" I plead.
"Where is Percy?" He asked instead.
I don't meet his eyes. I am suddenly very interesting in the floor.
"Oh no, how bad is it?" He say, understanding what happened.
"Stab wound to the gut. Imperial gold. Right as he went into a flashback." I finally answered.

Clint sits in scilence for a long time. He had his face buried in his hands. "I can't believe this, I almost killed my best friend!"