Chapter 9

I own nothing

Percy Jackson

     It's been three days since Phil's funeral. Fury decided that we all needed to stay at Stark tower for a while, and I have to say, Stark is really annoying.

     I got up one morning, really early. I headed down to the kitchen the grab some breakfast. As I got down there I heard Tony talking to someone.
     "Something seems off. Not just with Jackson, but with Barton and Romanoff too." I heard him say to someone.
     I looked into the room, but I only saw Tony. He was alone. He stood at the sink, looking out the window. He was probably on the phone.
     Suddenly I realized he wasn't looking out the window, or on the phone. He was talking on an Iris message.
     "Tony!" I said loudly as I entered the room. "Your a demigod!"
      He looked up at me shocked. "How did you know?"
      I motioned to the IM. "Not that hard to put two and two together. Besides, I tend to know my kind."
      "So you are one?" He asked in a tone of wonder.
      I nod, "So are Nat and Clint." It was just then I noticed the IM disappeared. "Who were you talking to?"
      He looks confused then realized what I said, "An old demigod friend of mine." I nod, "Hang on, who is your parent?" He asks.
     "Posidion, I'm assuming yours is Hephestas?" He nods.
      We stand in scilence for a moment then, "Are you the son of Posidion who lead the two wars about fifteen years ago?"
     I sigh, "Yes, I was hoping you didn't know about me."
     Tony shakes his head, "There are very few demigods who don't know about you."
     I shake my head. "It's been over ten years, you would think it would of died down by now?"
     Tony laughs, "Dude, your a hero, your gonna be remembered for a long time."

      I grab an apple, and a glass of water, and head into the living room. Tony follows.
     "You said that Natasha and Clint are demigods too. Who are their parents?" He asks me.
     "Natasha is a Greek daughter of Ares, and Clint is a Roman son of Apollo."
     He nods, "Both make since."

      I start absent mindedly messing with the water in my cup. Making it rise, and twirl and bend in the air.
      I heard someone come in, but I recognized the footsteps, it was Nat.
     "Percy, what are you doing? Your not supposed to do that in front of people!" She says harshly when she sees me using my powers.
      "Chill, he knows. He's a demi too." I tell her clamly.
      "Seriously?" She asks Stark. A look of shock on her face.
      "Yup, son of Hephestas!" He exclaims.
     "I don't believe it. I guess we better tell Rodhey, Steve and Pepper. After all they are the only two in the tower that don't know."
     I nod, "We can explain at lunch."

Hey guys, sorry that took a couple of days, and it's short. This is just kinda a filler, and I wanted to show that Tony was a demigod. Should update soon.