chapter 10

Clint Barton

"So let me get this straight, Tony is a demi too?" I ask, completely shocked.
The man in question nods. Percy leaned over and wispered something in Nat's ear.she let out a laugh. A real laugh. I guess this surprised Tony.
"Dude! How in the world are you that close to Natasha. You are sitting inches away from her! And you just made her laugh. She never laughs!"
Percy smirked. "Well, usually a husband can make his wife laugh."
     Tony Steve and Bruce stared at him in shock.
      "You don't have a ring, or the same last name. Why?" Tony asked
    "Well we decided it would be safer is we didn't have the same last name. We both have a bunch of enemies. Best if they didn't know about this. And the ring, well" He reached into his shirt and pulled out a necklace. It had multiple dog tags on it.
      He tossed the necklace across the table. Steve grabbed it. I couldn't see it, but I knew what it looked like.
     There were three tags. There was Annabeth Chase's and Grover Underwood's. Finally there was Nat's.
     "When I was 15 and we fought our first really battle, me and two if my friends decided to do this. Demigods don't wear dog tags. Even if they die, their parents can still identify them." Percy explained. He looked down and wouldn't make eye contact. "We were kids. We didn't want to loose our best friends. We said that if we didn't have our own dog tag, we couldn't die. I guess our logic wasn't full proof."
      I reached over to him and gripped his shoulder. He looked up at me, and I nodded.
      "A couple years ago," he continued, "Me and Nat got married. We knew it would be dangerous to wear rings, so we did this." He motioned to the necklace.
      On it had N.R.J. a circle around it, and the numbers 90213. The date of the wedding.
     We sat in scilence for a few minutes. "So Clint, do you have any special someone?" Tony asked me.
      I shake my head, "I leave the sappy romance to theese two" I fell bad about lieing about Laura and the kids, but we agreed to keep it a secret.
     "I doubt anything these two count as sappy. They are two highly trained assassins." Bruce said with a smirk.
      "You should of seen Percy before shield." I hear Percy groan. "He was a playful, fun loving goof ball. He would joke, and lighten up any situation. He was a total seaweed brain."
      I realized what I said as soon as I said it. Percy stiffened. It has been years, but he still hasn't forgiven himself for her death. He is able to mention her, but that name it to much.
     I place my hand on his knee. "I'm sorry" He shakes his head.
     "It's ok. I'm fine." He stood up and walked out of the room. I heard the elevator ding.
     Steve stood up, "where is he going?" Natasha shrugged.
     "Somewhere to get his mind off of this" she motioned to our circle.
     "What happened?" Bruce asked intreged.
I shake my head, "Percy blames himself for his old girlfriend's death. It completely destroyed him. Seaweed brain was her name for him. It is still a sore subject."
     "And you guys just let him leave?" Steve asks.
     Natasha smiles, "Like Tony said he is a highly trained assassin. I think he can handle himself, even in an emotional state. Besides he'll come back."

Hey guys I know this was short sorry. I knows it's been a while since I updated, sorry. School is finally out. But just FYI, might be a while till I update. I'm going to work with my mom this week, and going on vacation for three weeks. I'll try to update as often as possible.
Now I have a question. I have to ideas for where I should go with this.  So please vote in the comments to help me out. I have two different questions.

First question.

A

B

Second question

1

2

One of these will decide how long this book will go on for. The other decides if I should stay to Marvel canon story line, or go off the tracks a bit.

Please vote.