Chapter 10: Sudden Meet Up

Author's POV

Both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had recovered and now they're starting another match that'll decide who will win.

Its an Arm-Wrestling match. Since the beginning of the match, It was already excruciating. You could feel the intense aura wrapping the two.

The concrete that Cementoss created as the table was already filled of cracks because Kirishima's and Tetsutetsu's grasp.

But, aside from these fearsome activity. Only one will remain as the victor.

Tetsutetsu received metal fatigue which Kirishima quickly took the advantage, pulling his opponent's hand down with huge impact making the concrete extremely crumble once again.

"The one that won his ticket is Kirishima!" Present Mic stated as the audiences cheered.

"YES!" Kirishima yelled.

"My metal fatigue! I should've eaten more iron!" Tetsutetsu said, still kneeling down as he holds his left arm that is suffering because of metal fatigue.

Kirishima stood infront of Tetsutetsu handling a hand. "It...was a good match!" He said.

Tetsutetsu smiled in defeat as he accepted Kirishima's hand only making Midnight fangirl.

"S-So Youthful!" Midnight stated while fangirling.

The match of the two has finally came to an end. "Now! Let's take out a lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities! See you soon!!" Present Mic announced. "Hey Eraser Head! Let's grab some food!" He added.

"Im taking a nap..." Eraser Head answered back as Present Mic only let out a sigh.

A prince looked downwards only to see tired partcipants making there way outside.

He smiled as he found the jet black haired girl in crowd with her friends.

Princess Fuyumi's POV

I caught Shouto smiling while looking at the crowd. I crept behind him only to him staring at a certail girl.

I laid a hand on his shoulder and said while smirking. "Staring at Momo eh?" He got stunned but muttered a "yeah!" I smiled at him.

"Come on now! Let's eat lunch!" I said, Shouto nodded and followed me and our parents.

"Care to scoot?" I whispered in Shouto's ear only to be replied by a shocked face.

"Oh come on!" I said as I ran towards mom and dad asking them if they would allow us to go down and eat instead of eating at the castle.

I only recieved a scowl from dad while mom only giggled. "Just allow them!" She said to dad.

Dad let out a sigh, "okay fine! But! You two be careful!" He said.

"Yep!" I said as I jumped up and down. Bidding both of them good-bye I ran to Shouto at told him the news.

He got surprised at first but smiled after.

"Alright!" I exclaimed as I put my fist high up in the air.

Prince Shouto's POV

"We need to change our clothes." I added as I dragged her back to the castle. She ran quickly to her room as I did the same.

I wore the same outfit I wore when I went to see Momo. I got out of my room, locking it in the process. Only to get tackled by Fuyumi.

She was wearing a simple velvet dress partnered with black knee-high boots. Her hair was down instead of her usual bunned one.