Chapter 11: First Kiss

Princess Fuyumi's POV

"This is going to be the best day ever!" I yelled in my head as I skipped through the streets spotting a certain food stalls.

"Hey! Why don't we go there!" I pointed as I yelled at them.

"Sounds good!" Ashido agreed. "Yeah!" Jirou agreed as well giving me a thumbs up.

We shifted our looks at the certaun two people at the back. They were now talking and snickering.

"Oi! You two love birds!" I yelled at them to take their attentions. They looked at us at the same time.

Shouto's smile faded as he looked at me back to his regular emotional face. Yaoyorozu looked at Shouto and giggled. Aarrghh! They're so cute!!

"Since you two are so busy chit chating at the back. I'm making a dare for you two to do!" I said confidently pointing at them.

Shouto's eyes widened a bit, Yaoyorozu was surprised as well.

"Yosh! Okay here's the dare!" I said, I smirked at Shouto or maybe I smiled at him in the most mischievious smile ever. He flinched.

"Shouto dear!~~" I chirped making him tense off as he flinched one more time.

"Kiss Yaoyorozu on the cheek! And Yaoyorozu will do the same!" I said then again with confidence, Both of their eyes widened with complete shock making me smile evilly more.

"Come on now! If you two don't have something, you can both do it with ease!" I said, wiggling my eyebrows at them.

They looked at each other then back at me. Shouto being a stubborn brother then asked. "And what if we don't?"

"I'll tell dad EVERYTHING! and if I do so, you're not the only one who is in trouble, but the girl as well." I said acting like a professional. In the background, I heard Ashido gasps loudly.

"So?" I said as I crossed my hands on my chest and tap my feet on the floor impatiently. Being the Shouto I know, He placed his hand over Yaoyorozu's shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. An actual kiss! Right on the lips! Oh god! Aahhhh!!! Without any hesitation! He kissed Yaoyorozu. Waahhhh!

Momo's POV

"Damn stupid dare!" I mumbled under my breath.

Shouto placed his hands on my shoulder making me face him, and with that, he leaned in and kissed me right on the lips. It wasn't a some kind of harsh or forced kiss, it was soft and and passionate, Shouto's lip were warm making melt into the kiss.

He pulled back and faced to an another direction. Our face flushed ultimately red. I covered my face and curse myself in kissing back to the prince. I kissed a prince! Oh god!!

I looked at Shouto who was still blushing widely covering his mouth. Wait! God! I can't believe with that damn stupid dare! He would kiss me! Straight on the lips! Come on!

Then something lit up my head, he was my first kiss. With that thought, My face flushed crimson. He then muttered something, but I didnt hear.

Prince's Shouto's POV

I pulled her into a kiss, why did I do that? I was ment to kiss her on the cheek. I didnt hesitate, I planted my lips on her, not forcely but softly.

As my warm lips was placed on her cold ones, she melted on the kiss and kissed back. I bet I'm her first, I pulled away. Our faces were even redder than before. I immediately looked away as I covered my mouth using my forearm. My left side was starting to burn up, creating a small flame on my shoulders.

Yaoyorozu quickly covered her face with her hand, blushing wildely. Why did I do that? But something came up to my mind, I felt regret on doing so. Guilty, why did I do that!?

"I'm sorry..." I muttered so soft that it wasn't audible. With that single moment, all my memories of her, my love that I felt in the first place came rushing back to me. It was real, it wasn't some kind of first love anymore or what so ever, there was only one thing that represented it now. I love this girl, I love her.

Princess Fuyumi's POV

They kissed passionately making our jaws dropped. Jirou shakily pointed at them while looking at me.

We shared faces as we looked back at them shakily. They kissed like no one was around. Shouto was the first one to pull away. Both of them remained silent as they both blushed wildly. I could even see Shouto burn up a bit.

"OH MY GOD!" I nearly shouted making their heads look at me.

"Fuyu!" Ashido called for me and I looked at her. She was wearing a cheeky grin on her face.

"The ship is CANON!" She yelled as she jumped up and down. It took time for me to process everything that happened.

I looked at Ashido and Jirou, Jirou then Ashido, a huge grin painted my face as I joined Ashido. Jirou on the other hand just smiled casually, classic Jirou.

"OMG! OMG!!" I continued to fangirl when somebody cleared their throat. Me and Ashido stopped and gazed at the two. Both of them stood still, and the one who cleared his throat was Shouto, he looked at us racing an eyebrow. Other than Yaoyorozu who just stared at us. Both of their faces still has a tint of pink.

"Are we gonna stand here all day? Or we're gonna eat?" Shouto asked using his usual deep monotone voice. But I know deep inside, he was glad to kiss the one he love.

"Okay!" I said, smiling at him. Not a smirk or anything but a genuine smile. It may not be that obvious but he smiled back at me. Just a small and soft smile.

"Let's get going! We dont't have all day!" I said as all of us made our way to the certain food stall.

I'm so happy for both of them, such young love. But that happiness was soon replaced by sadness for the fact Shouto can't love her.

And he know's that

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

[A/N: Tissues? Anyone? Tissues? The last sentence BAM!]