Chapter 7: Advancing

Prince Shouto's POV

I watched as everyone left and the only ones that left were the ones that'll battle.

The match finally started and it was intense. But even it was that intense, I really didn't paid attention.

"Hey Fuyumi?" I spoke to my sister who was just sitting beside me.

"Yeah? Sup Shouto?" She asked me.

"Is that Momo we saw there a while ago?" I finally asked her.

"I'm not sure, but I do think it was her. Let's just wait until her match, her name will be anounced that time." Fuyumi stated.

The other matches went on smoothly, defeats and losts where everywhere. But father said, even the ones that lost are still in.

I sigh as I leaned on my chair as I massaged my temples.

"Hey! Shouto! Her match is next!" Fuyumi beamed with excitement as I sit up straight to watch the match.

Momo's POV

The matches went in smoothly, and before I knew it, it was already my match. I stood up straight, determined to win the match.

"Good luck Yaomomo!" Ashido said while Jirou and the others except for Bakugo gave me a thumb's up. I nodded as I smiled at them. With that, I turned in my heal and walked directly to the waiting room.

"You can do this! Momo!" I thought over and over again until I was called.

I made my way to the entrance to the field, I took a deep breathe, ready to face what is about to face me.

The red light lit up and it was a signal to go forward. I go forward as the light of the arena hit my eyes.

"This is it!" I thought.

"Alright! Get ready to for the 3rd match folks!" Present mic said as cheers boomed.

"Here are the competitors!" Present Mic stated as we made our ways to the middle if the field.

"This is a 3rd match of the tournament! On the left side is one of the girls who got passed the first trial with a high rank! The water goddess! Mizuchi Chiaki!" Present Mic introduced my opponent.

She's a girl with short dark brown hair in an average height. She wore a simple chestplate that has a yellow and blue striped dress and was paired with black metallic boots. Her arms, shoulders and hands were covered with armor as well.

"And on the right side! A girl who dreamt of becoming a knight! And one of the girls that got in through recommendation and we can all see why! The great creator! Momo Yaoyorozu!" He finally introduced me.

Prince Shouto's POV

Midnight announced the first one with has a name of Mizuchi.

I was staring at the raven-haired girl on the right side when Midnight continued.

"And on the right side! A girl who dreamt of becoming a knight! And one of the qualifiers that got in through recommendation and we can all see why! The great creator! Momo Yaoyorozu!" His voice boomed as cheers became louder than before.

My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. I stare at awe at the girl.

"It is her!" I said, nearly shouted. Fuyumi just giggled.

"See! Haha! I'll be supporting her!" She said as she winked at me.

"GO YAOYORUZO!" She yelled on top of her voice, I got startled at first but smiled because of her childishness.