Chapter 13: Postponed

Jirou's POV

Smoke covered the whole area as Kaminari finished his lightning attack. I'm currently under the protection of Yao-momo in the insulation sheet.

"Are you alright?" Yao-momo's voice came in.

"I'm Fine." I said with a nod.

"I'm worrying about the rest of our friends, we should find them right away." She said with that she opened a space on the insulating sheet for us to see what's going on ourside

That's when I noticed, her armor was already broken from the huge explosion a while ago revealing her chest. I know we're both girls but it's really awkward. Mine just cracked in the edges, but since she spawned a huge object a while ago plus the explosion from Kaminari's attack, her armor broke.

"Uh..H-hey Yaomomo? You're kinda over exposed right now..." I was really stuttering. I mean come on!

"Hey, Don't worry I can make some new clothes." She said as if she didn't care, she's already haft naked in front of me right now!

Then I saw Kaminari walking like a zombie or something. Wait! There's a BOY!

I immediately covered up Yao-momo not wanting for Kaminari to see anything. You do know that Kaminari is quite a perv too.

"H-hey! Don't look!" I yelled. "Yaomomo!!" I said while giving her a create-your-clothes-now look.

She just smiled as she starts to create her armor.

After that, we both stood up and got out of the insulating sheet. Then I saw Kaminari looking like an idiot! Walking like a stupid zombie or something, his eyes are a but wobbly, I don't know and had his hand gestured into a thumbs up. While saying "yyyeeaaahhh" like so slooww!
I can't help but laugh! I mean look at him! HAHHAHA!

Well, I thought the battle was finished but I was wrong as one of the villains emerged from the ground.

"What the!?-" I said in confusement.

"I thought Kaminari finished them all!" I said.

"I think not." Yao-momo said as she readed herself for combat once again.

"You actually think you little kids can actually-" The villain was cut off when ice came freezing the rest of them. I actually thought it was the prince but no.

It was the princess, Princess Fuyumi.

"Are you guys alright?!" she yelled out as she started to sprint her way to us.

"We're alright. Kaminari just overused his quirk but he's okay, we should be worrying about you more." Yaomomo exclaimed, she's right, we need to to protect the royals as much as possible.

"Yaoyorozu. We're fine and me and my brother chose to fight, we chose to serve our people and we'll protect our people with our hearts because it what a princess and a prince should do." Fuyumi said with a smile as me and Yaomomo did nothing to just nod and respect her decisions.

"Come on." The princess said then she looked at us with a proud smile yet again. "All might came." 

Todoroki's POV

I already wiped out mostly of the villains, one even cried. Now, I'm currently running to where me and Fuyumi should meet up.

I picked up the news that All might came and this made me rest assure

for a bit.

"Shoto!" I heard a familiar voice and there I saw Fuyumi running with Jirou dragging Kaminari and her, Yaoyorozu.