> HunHan* [Feminine]

*top!luhan, bottom!sehun, slight daddy kink, face-fucking, handcuffs, trying out, dirty talk (which might be cringy), oh shit, slight exhibitionism

[Feminine]

This is the part that irritates Lu Han.

When they are with each other, Sehun is the manly one. And he's that sweet little girly shit.

He knows he has pretty eyes but please, just please. 'Look deeper'.

"Why do I look feminine to everyone?" he complains and pouts unconsciously.

"Because you really look like a girl, hyung," Sehun answers, leaning on his own palm and brushing off the stray hair out of Lu Han's face. "You're so pretty."

"W-What the hell.." Lu Han stutters, grabbing Sehun's hand. "Don't do it so casually.." he mumbles.

"Do what?" Sehun teases, leaning into Lu Han's face, making the other blush. "Things like.. this?" he whispers to Lu Han's ear.

"Fuck, Sehun," Lu Han murmurs, feeling himself breaking into goosebumps.

"You're acting like a girl virgin," Sehun chuckles as he ruffles Lu Han's hair.

"I'm not a girl," Lu Han opposes, swatting Sehun's hand away and crossing his arms above his chest.

"But Lu Han noona.." Sehun teases and laughs loudly at his own words.

"Haha, Sehun. Funny." Lu Han rolls his eyes and gets up to walk out.

"Hyung," Sehun suddenly became serious as he catches Lu Han's wrist.

Sehun pulls on Lu Han's hand and makes him sit on his lap.

"What the fuck—" Lu Han protests as Sehun tries to capture him with a kiss. Lu Han sets his hands on Sehun's chest to keep their upper bodies away.

"I'm not a girl," Lu Han repeats.

"What does it have to do with this, hyung~?" Sehun whines as he watches Lu Han get off from over his thighs.

"Don't treat me like a girl. I'm a man, Sehun."

"That doesn't mean you can't do this!"

"That means you can't do this to me," Lu Han retorts. "Everyone already steps on my ego and you, you do the same?!"

Sehun freezes in realization. He might have really gone below the belt.

"I'm sorry, hyung."

"I'm also sorry," Lu Han says back, sitting on Sehun's bed beside the younger. "That's too sensitive of me." Lu Han smiles apologetically and pulls Sehun for a sweet kiss, satisfied when Sehun groans into the kiss.

Sehun suddenly pushes Lu Han away, looking into Lu Han's eyes as he pants.

He has this little idea running in his head for a long while already. With Lu Han's small gestures and actions before, he just feels like he's being too biased to himself. And also, he has already dreamt about it, thought about it, fantasized about it. He doesn't know if he's plain curious or it's just that he wants to not be too predictable in that matter. Or maybe he just wants to try something new, and feel the other side of the story.

Yet now that they're here, Sehun thinks he should just let Lu Han know.

"Lu Han hyung, can you.. can you do me a favor?"

Lu Han looks at Sehun hesitantly, sighing and muttering, "Sure."

"Can you—s-shit, this is embarassing.."