> BaekYeol* [Slip of the Tongue] - (requested)

*widower!baekhyun, sadism and masochism, top!baekhyun, bottom!chanyeol, mpreg

A/N: To the requester, StellaRiver0461 , I'm so sorry because it took too long.. I had to redo the oneshot again and again because of multiple changes in the concept and story flow. I hope it turned out to be just fine.. 😅

A slip of the tongue. That's all it has taken.

[Slip of the Tongue]

Baekhyun slams the glass on the table and falls forward to it himself with a deep groan, almost slamming his forehead against the hard surface. If not for his arm already outstretched to catch his head, he might've hurt himself like that.

It's not like he's not already hurt though. Why else would he push through his low alcohol tolerance in a bar anyway?

"Not.. evhen a—shon.." Baekhyun slurs as he winces and grunts.

Baekhyun vaguely feels someone's hand on his shoulder, and he hazily looks over with a subtle frown, vision swimming as he stares at the woman infront of him, or women, as he sees three of the same lady because of alcohol.

"Are you okay, Sir?"

Baekhyun raises his eyebrows and scrunches his nose. "O—kay..?" he asks as he makes a thumbs-up sign.

He vaguely comprehends the words that comes out next from the 'ladies', and he giggles to himself before his body suddenly jerks because of a hiccup.

"Who is o—kay these—days—" he questions lazily as he pushes himself up to slam his back against the hard surface behind him and gulp down another drink.

* * * * *

"We have a school project!" Chanyeol argues as he tries to pull his hand away from Sehun's grasp.

"So what? Life is fun! You only live once, Yeol.. You're too serious with studies," Sehun says with an eyeroll as he only leads Chanyeol to the bar counter.

Chanyeol stares at Sehun already talking to the bartender and sighs. "Fine. But only drinking."

"Oh, come on," Sehun exclaims as he sets the bottle down infront of Chanyeol. "You need to take out pent-up heat somewhere, Chanyeol," Sehun says. "There are a lot of girls, and even guys here. One might catch your attention."

"I'm not interested," Chanyeol simply says, not wanting to explain why he has been keeping himself like that.

"Ah, maybe you're lazy.. Should I just look for someone for you? I'll make sure I will find a suitable one."

"Ah, really.." Chanyeol grunts and shakes his head slowly. "Stop trying, Sehun. I know they told you to do this but it's never gonna work. You're wasting your time," Chanyeol speaks, momentarily glancing at Sehun before drinking again.

"I won't give up," Sehun says with determination as he stands up, but Chanyeol grabs his hand and pushes him back down.

"Stay here. I need to go to the restroom. Excuse me," Chanyeol says as he gets up from the stool himself and looks for the comfort room, only to shriek as soon as someone pushes through him to run to a certain alley.