> XiuChen* [TRUST]

*top!xiumin, bottom!chen, bondage, dom/sub, dirty talk, teasing, use of sex toys, names, cursing, bdsm, first person pov

[TRUST]

Xiumin's POV

"H-Hyung.."

I chuckled as I watched him squirm with the restraints.

"You look so hot looking submissive like that, baby," I commented, caressing his cheek with my knuckles, earning a pale blush from him.

"I-I'm not that submissive," he retorted, tearing his gaze away from me.

I raised one eyebrow at that. Who wants to be called princess during sex but is 'not that submissive'?

"Oh really? Hm.. Let's see," I singsong-ed playfully, not missing the lump he swallowed on his throat.

"Don't be too excited, sweetheart. We're going to take it... really... slow.." I mumbled as I ran my fingers across his neck, making sure to make him shiver.

"Hyung," he whimpered, fists clenching and unclenching in obvious desire and frustration that I made him feel.

"Please.." he cried out softly, his pretty toes curling up in pleasure.

I increased the intensity of the vibrator inside him, just a little bit. Because we're taking it slow.

"You said you're not that submissive," I teased him, leaning to his neck and blowing a teasing breeze of 'you can't get it easily'.

"A-Ah.. hyung.."

"Aww, what a shame.. I haven't heard my name, princess," I whispered to his ear, my hands roaming around his bare torso, fingers playing with everything it runs unto.

"Hyung.."

"That's not my name," I responded, sliding one of my hands up through his dark hair strands, tangling it up like a warn of 'try not to obey'.

"M-Minseok.. hyung.. a-ah.."

"That's not my name now, Jongdae-yah.." I muttered, aware of the shuddering of his body as I increased the toy's vibration.

"What's my name now?" I asked, gradually tightening my grip on his soft locks.

"X-Xiumin..? P-please.. please.. a-ah! The c-cock ring.. please.."

I growled and abruptly yanked him down, causing him to yelp in shock.

"Are you submitting to me or not?!" I questioned.

"Y-Yes! Y-You're in c-control. You can d-do what you w-want to me.. I-I'm submitting.." he stuttered in subtle fear, yet lust glazed on his features. This is what he wanted in the first place.

"What's my name?"

"X-Xiumin o-oppa..." he mumbled and looked down as tears streamed down his flushed cheeks.

"Do you want me to stop now?" I asked him, releasing the tight grip as I saw him crying, but he frantically shook his head.

"No! I-I said I want you to dominate me. I want it. I l-like it.. don't stop this... please oppa.."

I grunted when the last two words came out from his mouth, I've been wanting to hear that since the time we have started dating. I've always wanted to make him feel this submissive. But of course, his safety and well-being should always come first. That's why I'm always hesitant to be this dominant.

"Ah ah oppa.. p-please.."

Knowing that he's about to come for the third time after having two dry orgasms, I decided it's about time to let him release. But of course it's not that easy.