> XiuChen* [What Is It, Baby]

*short smut, 'daddy', top!minseok, bottom!jongdae, teasing (?), begging (?), facefucking, short smut, pwp

A/N: This is a short smut I've written from a long time and I unfortunately haven't had the time to continue it so I just decided to put it here so atleast readers can enjoy.. Let me know if you want me to continue this.. 'cause I would try to if you guys want it.

[What Is It, Baby]

"Daddy~" Jongdae whines as he looks up at Minseok. "Daddy, please..?"

Minseok only chuckles and continues stroking himself, erection positioned right infront of the younger's mouth, occasionally rubbing his cock against Jongdae's cheeks and against his neck just to rile the younger up more and to tease, tease, tease until he receives the privilege to hear Jongdae's desperate cries.

"What is it, baby? What do you want from Daddy?" Minseok breathes as he uses one hand to fist Jongdae's locks and keep his face still as he brings his cock closer to the younger's awaiting mouth, but not close enough. Jongdae whines once again, trying to free his hands tied behind his back.

"Daddy.. Daddy, please..!"

Minseok smirks as he taps his cock against the younger's lips, enjoying the way Jongdae's mouth quivers and tries to get a taste of Minseok, but the contact doesn't last long enough and soon Minseok is chuckling again.

"I want daddy's cock, please..!"

Minseok looks down at Jongdae and pulls his head back by his hair to get eye contact.

"You want what? Repeat it," Minseok questions in a raspy voice, having heard Jongdae's plead but wanting to hear the dirty words escape from his good boy once again.

Jongdae's cheeks turn a bright shade of red as he realizes what he has just said. There is a strong need to obey in his heart though, and so he does.

"I want d-daddy's cock, please.."

"Louder."

"I want daddy's cock, please."

Minseok smirks and shuffles closer, leading Jongdae to his cock.

"What do you want from my cock, baby?"

"Daddy.. please.."

"Answer daddy."

Jongdae looks at Minseok's hard cock and gulps, licking his lips in want.

"F-Fuck Jongdae's mouth with it, daddy.."

"Yes?"

"Y-Yes, please, daddy.."

Minseok smiles and guides Jongdae's mouth to his cock. Jongdae happily accepts his reward and kitten-licks Minseok's tip before letting Minseok shove his cock inside.

Jongdae hums twice and Minseok starts moving, the slick warmth and tightness of Jongdae's cheeks surrounding him almost making him lose control, the overwhelming pleasure of having Jongdae like this, pliant and willing, makes it feel even more enthralling.

Minseok closes his eyes for a moment and groans lowly, fisting Jongdae's locks tighter and finding a steady pace.

"S-So fucking good to me, Jongdae.. You're so good to Daddy.."

Jongdae's eyes never leave Minseok's, and hearing those praises come out from Daddy, he moans around Minseok's cock, his own erection growing harder leaving him the sensation of being owned and appreciated at the same time.