=5= special!

Hyunjin's P

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"AH!!", I groaned as I hit my fist on my dresser.

I needed to relief my anger and stress.

I didn't know I actually hurt someone's feelings. I hadn't hurt someone's feelings in a very long time.

I walked over to my bed and lay there, looking up at the ceiling, regretting the choice of words I used on Daeun.

Why would I say that?

I guess I forgot some people don't have such a great life.

I grabbed my phone, remembering I had Daeun's phone number.

Me: Hi. I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but I need to apologize. I really didn't mean to upset you. I can't live knowing there's someone who has a grudge against me. Please, forgive me. I'm really sorry.

I hoped my message to the girl would make her accept my apology, but she didn't reply, after what became hours.

I used my hands to comb my hair back.

I gave up trying to make up for it. Nothing can make up for what I said.

Once I stood up, finally ready to leave my bedroom the door had opened, revealing both of my parents.

"Are you okay son?", my father asked.

I looked at each of my parents' worried faces.

"No. I-I did something stupid, and now I regret it.", I said pushing my way through to exit the room.

I decided to go early to work today. Maybe one of my friends would be there.

Daeun's P.O.V

"You're hair is really fluffy.", I told Hyojong as I patted his head admiring his newly dyed hair.

"I know.", he replied and then put his hand on top of mine which was on his head.

He held it and brought it down, then he began making circles with his thumb on the back of my hand.

"What are you doing?", I asked him.

I don't mind. But what are you doing?

"Daeun. I know you better than anyone else, so don't lie to me."

I nodded my head.

"You're really upset about something. Tell me.", he continued.

Well...yea I am.

I took a short breath before I began to speak. "At Hyunjin's house, he said..."

Hyojong stopped making circles with his thumb and just held my hand in his. "He said what?"