=25= special!

Daeun's P

Daeun's P.O.V

School felt like forever, to be over today. I've been experiencing a lot of boredom these days because Hyojong had found ways to spend as much time as possible with his little brother, even though it caused him to get chastised and even cut as punishments whenever he got caught doing so. Changbin wasn't there anymore to force me to hang out with his squad, and I didn't want to ruin the times the boys and Chantel spent together.

I was just getting better, but now I'm back in a more depressing state. And my father is taking advantage of that.

"Daeun! Get your ass down here right now!", I heard the man call to me from downstairs.

Without replying I tiredly walked down the staircase. "What?"

"I'm going...somewhere.", he said and stood up off of the couch.

"So?", I said and leaned on a kitchen counter.

"Don't make a mess, and don't have any boys over."

"Since when do you care if I ever have boys over?", I asked.

"They'll also make a mess. And if you clean too much, you won't be able to go grocery shopping for me tomorrow afternoon."

I rolled my eyes. "I guess I'll just leave then.", I walked to the front door, opened it and walked out after putting my shoes on.

It seemed like it had just rained. The grass looked moist and the sidewalks were now a darker shade of beige.

I stared at the ground in front of me and unconsciously walked towards the sewer opening.

I shouldn't have.

A terrible pain was what I felt on my left foot, and it caused me to fall sideways onto the road. Which is how I scraped my arm.

"Ah!", I groaned in pain, and the car stopped. My dad was inside.

The man rolled down the window. "Are you okay?", he asked.

I just stared at him upsettingly.

"Kay.", my dad muttered and drove away.

Tears began to form in my eyes as I tried bringing my left knee closer to my body. "Ow..."

I began crying softly. It really hurt and nobody cared.

Couldn't you have just drove over me completely?

I knew that thought shouldn't have come to my head at all. But I wasn't surprised that it did.

I sniffed and sat up feeling an ache in my side and back.

There's nothing I can do. I don't want to do anymore.

I looked back and a large white truck was approaching the road from far away...