=22= cont.

Daeun's P.O.V

Hyunjin tapped his fingers on the armrest of his couch. And I sat beside him, looking around his nicely organized living room.

"Are you singing again?", I asked Hyunjin then turned to him. "For the Talent Show?"

"Uh, yea.", he answered.

I nodded my head and it became silent again.

Hyunjin suddenly asked a deeper question. "Did you not break up with Changbin because you didn't want to be selfish?"

I nodded my head. I didn't want to remember the situation again though.

"You're a good person for doing that...but look who's more hurt now."

"I know okay. I don't have the courage to do something like that.", I said.

"Let me tell you about something that happened in my life...", Hyunjin said and turned to face me.

He held onto my forearms before he began to speak, and I pulled them away. "Holding forearms is a boyfrien-

"Nonsense, we don't need to say that anymore, I think it's dumb. Or you have some kind of uh, touching phobia that doesn't apply to Hyojong."

"I don't have some kind of phobia...just don't touch me like that.", I said. "Continue your story."

"Ok, so...", Hyunjin started. "I had this guy friend...he was like, really really good looking and damn he was hot, and he was also super cute and had great hair, and an amazing smile...I'll never forget his smil-

"I get it, you like him, continue...", I interrupted Hyunjin.

"No, that's the thing! I thought I liked him...I got jealous when I saw him hanging around other girls, or guys. And I really thought I had feelings for him. But as our friendship grew, he actually started to like me, and I thought we were meant to be together until..."

"What happened?", I asked.

"He kissed me...", Hyunjin said. "On the lips."

"Did you enjoy it?", I asked.

"No. I didn't like it, it felt uncomfortable...and weird, and I didn't like it."

"Oh..."

"Yea...I didn't talk to him for a week."

I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Are you still friends?", I asked moving my hand a little from my mouth.

"Um...I had to 'break up' with him. I told him we couldn't be together. It was hard, but I did it.", Hyunjin said.

"That's sad.", I said. "So basically you thought you liked guys, then you found out you didn't, because the guy that you though you liked kissed you and you didn't enjoy it?"

Hyunjin nodded. "Yep. I'm one-hundred percent straight."

I nodded.

"What about you? What's the story behind your dark dispositio-

"Don't be a Changbin.", I interrupted Hyunjin who was going to ask about things I did not want to answer.