=14=

Changbin's P

Changbin's P.O.V

After Daeun left my house, I was left, sitting on a dining table chair watching Woojin wash the dishes.

"Hey Changbin...", Woojin started.

"Yea.", I answered him.

"Do you think I'll ever get a girlfriend?", he asked.

"Sure you will.", I said.

Woojin turned and looked at me. "That was complete sarcasm."

"No it wasn't. You're hardworking, really smart, independent, responsible, and handsome. Any girl would date you if you asked them..."

Woojin began to slowly rinse a plate. "Well, not completely independent. And how do you have a girlfriend then?", Woojin asked. "Let's face it, the only reason you're living with me is because you can't pay for the house, cook, or clean on your own."

I got up from the chair, went to Woojin and hugged his torso. "No. I'm living with you because I love you."

Woojin turned off the faucet and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Another lie."

"Yep.", I told him and released myself from him, patting his shoulder. "But I do think you're a great best friend. Let's go get lunch together later, on me.", I said.

Woojin smiled at me from the sink as I walked away.

Daeun's P.O.V

"I thought you said you needed to go home?", I asked Hyojong who was standing right outside my door.

"I did go home.", he said. "And now I'm at your house. To hang out with you."

"Okay...?", I told him and grabbed onto his wrist pulling him inside and closing the door.

Hyojong almost fell forward onto the ground, but he had a cute smile on his face as he stared at me.

"Did you drink?", I asked him.

He shook his head and continued smiling.

"Uh...are you sick?", I asked him and felt his forehead.

"No...", Hyojong said. "I'm fine!", he giggled after that.

"Yep definitely drunk.", I said as I practically dragged him to my room.

"Daeun, I'm not!", he said. "What's wrong with acting cute?"