=18=

Changbin's P.O.V

"Changbin! Won't you eat breakfast with me?", I heard Woojin banging on my bedroom door.

I looked up from my blanket I was underneath and stared at the closed door. "...go eat breakfast by yourself."

"Aww...", Woojin whined. "You can't stay in there forever! Come out!"

"I already said, I don't want to. Please go away."

"You sound like a child you know that?"

"That's only because you're older than me."

Woojin groaned and I assumed that he had left.

I tried to forget about what I saw yesterday, but I couldn't.

Hyunjin and Daeun were in the graveyard. Together. They left Minho's party just to hang out with each other?

Why in a graveyard though?

"That's it!", I heard Woojin's voice again, he practically threw himself into my bedroom. "Tell meee...", he whined and shook my shoulders on the bed.

"Tell you what?", I asked with obvious tiredness in my voice.

"What do you mean? You have been here for...since yesterday evening until now."

I groaned and sat up on the bed. "I saw Hyunjin and Daeun in the graveyard together when I was walking back from the party."

"Ah...I should have come with you.", Woojin said. "Anyways, were they touching?"

"Daeun was sitting down, then Hyunjin pulled her up and said something.", I told him. "Then they started walking towards the gate and I ran away."

"Aish, and you just bought couple shirts..."

"That's not exactly my point! Why would Hyunjin do something like that?"

"I don't know. But I think you should act like you didn't know that this happened and see if the truth comes out, I mean for all we know, they could have just gotten closer as friends."

I took a moment to think.

"I guess you're right...", I told Woojin.

He smiled at me. "Does that mean you'll come eat breakfast?"

I nodded, got out of bed, and followed Woojin out of the room.

Daeun's P.O.V

The school lunch bell rang and I left my first period class to look for Hyojong in the hallway.

I found him using his phone while he leaned on a locker.

"Hyojong...do you want to eat outside today?", I asked him.

"I don't care.", he replied and didn't look at me.

"What the hell? What did I do?", I asked him.

"You didn't even talk to me yesterday. A-And I believed you were with someone else."

"So, what if I was with someone else? Why do you care? C'mon we're eating outside.", I told him and pulled his arm towards the door.