Chapter 2

“Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae, na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae~~~~ hm hm hm hm..E-X---“

“BOO!”

“OOOOO!” I shouted. >.< Goodness! My heart pounded so hard! “What the heck Shima! You scared the hell out of me!”

“HAHA! I got you! E-X-O! I heard you! Now you’re singing their song huh!” Shima’s teasing me again. >.<

Since the day I watched them..I downloaded their songs and listened to it most of the days.  I really like Growl.  It’s just so catchy.  Maybe that was one of the reasons why they caught my attention. But I didn’t tell Shima.

“Huh! Why? It’s good so I listen to it. Just now. Where have you been?” I asked so she would forget the EXO thing.

“I knew you’d like them.” She smirked “I just bought foods from the supermarket.” She placed the plastic bags on the top of the dining table.

I could see chips and cup noodles and veggies. And wait…..

“Hey.  What’s this?” I held out a plastic bag with CNA written on it.

“Oh that! I bought their album! ^________^”

“Album?”

She opened the bag and held out a notebook-like thing with different pictures in the cover.

“Are you kidding me?  It’s a notebook!” I said.

“It’s their Growl album Jean.  Tss” She rolled her eyes and passed it to me. I am getting curious in what’s inside! “You can look at it but don’t open it yet or else.” She warned. 

“Why not?” I asked.

“Why do you wanna see??” she said sarcastically. “Ohoooooooo. You’re starting to become an exostan huh?”

Exostan? What does that mean?

“By the way, Exostans are exo fans.  That’s what we call ourselves.” She explained.

Oh okay..AM I?? NO. CAN’T BE! But I really want to see what’s inside!!

“Can I open it now? Or will you just open it since it’s yours?” I asked. Urgh! Did she just buy this for display? Goodness!

“I’m gonna open it only if you will admit that you like them and you’re now a fan of them. ADMIT IT JEAN.” She smirked.