Chapter 13

“Sehun?”

He was sitting at the corner with his black Freiknock snapback on. Sipping his milktea until the last drop. It’s funny how he manages to sit there alone. But it’s even funnier to think that people don’t actually notice him there.

I walked through three empty tables and noticed that he wasn’t alone. Luhan? Suho? Maybe..

There were four chairs. Two were empty. One on his side and one on the other.

Should I talk to him?? How? What would I say?

Wouldn’t it be awkward to just sit there without even greeting them first? Or should I greet them first before I sit?

Arghh!! Ottoke~~~ >.<

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Ahm..Hi.” I said.

Sehun -> O________________O

The words came out of my mouth before I could even stop them. I don’t know how I got here and how I managed to sit without greeting them first.

The look from Sehun’s face says it all. If I were him..I’d probably look the same too.

Someone from my side cleared his throat.  I almost forgot that he’s someone. I looked at him. He was as shocked as Sehun. Then I realized it wasn’t Luhan nor Suho. It was their manager.

“A..er..Excuse me?” manager said.

“Ahm…ahh….err…” fck! I felt like someone poured cold water throughout my body. I can’t move! I can’t even think of anything to say! I don’t even know why I sat there in the first place!

I looked at Sehun who was still looking at me, shocked.

Then I remembered the first time I saw him..the first time I saw him dance..the first time I saw him in the TV.. the first time I heard his voice..the first time I heard him rap..the first time he made me laugh with all his evil plans with the other members without him realizing it..the first time I saw him in person..the first time his skin touched mine..the first time I talked to him…everything..

It was like a flashback with every detail in them clearer than water.

“You know me right? I was the one you brought inside SMEnt because I fainted.  I am a friend of Kris’ friend, Shima. We have met a few times. We were always at your event. I was the one who hugged you last fan meeting event. I’m Jean..” I said..with all the confidence I have. Why wouldn’t he remember me..we’ve always been in their event. Kris would usually talk to Shima and me..Sehun would always pass by us and even smile. He would even greet us. Greet me! And how many time have Kris mentioned my name to him?