Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Shima’s POV

It’s been what? 3 hours or 4 hours ago since Jean last texted me and she’s still not home yet. I’m really getting worried!! Where the hell did she go??!?!?!?!?! I tried calling her but she won’t answer her phone. It just keeps on ringing! Oh goodness!

I decided to go to the nearest mall and look for her. This little beasty creature! She’s really making me feel worried everytime!

But where am I gonna look for her?? This mall is too big! Where do I start?? Maybe someone could help me?

I saw a lady guard walking through so I decided to ask her.

“Excuse me. Ahm. Have you seen a girl with long black curly hair? Like messy hair? She’s like this tall.. about 5’3” or 5’4”. I don’t know what she’s wearing but definitely she has her eyeglasses on. And she—

“Sorry ma’am. Are you looking for a child?”

“No! I’m looking for a 20 year old girl!” urgh! Goodness!

“Sorry but actually I’ve seen a lot of a 20 year old girls and some who looked like 20 year old girls today. Every single day. This is a public place so there are a lot of people who come and go and I couldn’t just remember their faces.” she said.

Good point. Yeah. Okay. -_____-

So where do I start?

Ahhh!!! Jeeeaaaaaaan!!! Jinjja!!!! Ottoke!!! >.<

I dialed her number but it just keeps on ringing. I called it again and again..and again..and again..and ag—

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call again later…tut tut tut tut”

DID SHE JUST TURN OFF HER PHONE?!?! O.O

OR

.

.

.

.

WHAT IF

.

.

.

.

SOMEONE STOLE IT???

.

.

.

.

OR WORST

.

.

.

.

WHAT IF

.