Chapter 1

Annyeonghaseyo! Bla bla  la bla bla….

Oh.  Here we go again.” I said, frustrated.  Who wouldn’t be? Shima has been watching this television show and I couldn’t understand any word that guy, who I think is the emcee of the show, is saying.

“What?  Any problem?” she said while still facing the t.v.

See?  She wouldn’t even glance at me.  Goodness! >.<

Shima has been my classmate and my best friend since high school.  She stays with me in our house since my parents went to the states to work.  I was left alone here in the Philippines so her parents let her stay with me since they are my parents’ friends too

She is like a sister to me already.

But I never saw her like this before.  Not until second year college.  She was always greeting me Annyeonghaseyo chingu! and until now that we are incoming fourth year college students,  she still does that.

Sometimes I don’t understand anything she’s saying. Oh.. I mean..most of the time.

What happened to her?  I don’t know.  Since she discovered this boy group from Korea she’s been addicted to it to the point that her room is now full of their pictures and posters, she eats in front of the t.v or her laptop, she has all their albums..NAME IT! SHE HAS EVERYTHING!  A certified fan, indeed!

I don’t know who they are.

I don’t even know their names.

I don’t even know their group.

I never paid attention.

“Shima! Can you please help me do this project first and watch that later?” I almost pleaded.  I actually did. >.<

“Ahm..wait a minute..let me just watch their number.” She said excitedly.  Right then, Shima started shouting “OMIGAHD EXO EXO!”

I turned my chair from my study table to watch them..to see their faces..to know  what’s with them that my bestfriend got addicted to.

I watch them as they enter the stage one by one, bowing to the emcees and the audience and to the camera.

Err.okay? For me they all look the same.  I cannot distinguish one from the other.

Huh.  Waste of time.  -________-

I turned back to my study table to continue my project then….

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! OH MYY!!!!! KRIIIIIISSSS!!!!” Shima’s voice almost broke my eardrums!