Chapter 7

Jean's POV

*blink blink blink*

Still there.

*blink blink blink*

He's still there.

*blink blink blink*

They are still there.  And they are all looking at me..staring at me..like.. O.O

AM I DEAD??  IS THIS HEAVEN? COZ I'M SEEING ANGELS.  AND THE MOST HANDSOME ONE IS IN FRONT OF ME.

“Uhm..I think you should lie down and rest for a while.  We already called an ambulance.” Sehun said.  I could hear every word he's saying and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

“…….”

“A-a-are you okay?”

“…….” TELL ME WHAT DOES 'OKAY' MEANS WHEN YOU'RE IN FRONT OF ME?!?!?!?

Can you please pass the glass of water hyung?” He said to D.O who immediately took the glass of water on the top of the side table and gave it to him. “Drink some water first.” He gave me the glass of water but I couldn’t move..not even my eyes.

Is this how it is? I'm shouting and screaming inside like my every nerve is going to break anytime soon.. But why can't I move????? Like my whole body was frozen for 10 years inside a big ice cube and I can't even feel a single pinch.

“Ahm…Let me help her.” Shima took the glass of water and poked me…then elbowed me..then..

“JEAN!” she almost shouted my name that it almost made me jump. I gave her my what-the-hell-is-your-problem look. “You're out of your mind.  You've been staring at him since you opened your eyes and you're not even answering him.“ she whispered and then gave me the glass of water.

I looked at them..ashamed..they were all still staring at me.

“Oh. She's awake.” A man said..he's with Suho and I guess he's  the manager. “Are you okay?” he asked. Again..WHAT DOES 'OKAY' MEANS WHEN I’M IN FRONT OF THESE TWELVE GUYS?

“I'm okay.” I AM MORE THAN OKAY. OKAY?

“Ahm..can you please just cancel the ambulance. She's fine.  I can get her home.” Shima said..I almost forgot about that ambulance.

What happened to me really???? The only thing I could remember was that I was sitting on the porch and the next thing I knew was that I was inside the the building and Sehun was in front of me.