Chapter 21

The last 20 chapters were either Jean's or Shima's pov. So I decided to make the next chapters exo's pov haha. Please read.

-----------

Sehun's POV

I looked back at her..she was looking right at me. Was that anger or hurt I saw in her eyes? Did I hurt her that bad? But I didn't really mean that. I was just being playful then suddenly she's on the floor.

"Sehunna. Are you okay? You seemed out of your mind. You might bump into someone again." baekhyun hyung warned me again as other staff passed us by.

"Ne." so I kept walking with them. Until we reached the elevator.

"Guys! Let's play a game!" Chanyeol hyung suggested while looking at the stairs

"Tsk. Wae? Wae? It's too early." aah D.O hyung jinjja. No fun at all.

"Yah! This could be our morning exercise too before we practice." Chayeol hyung said. Exercise? Oh don't tell me..

"What kind of game?" Suho hyung asked

"The last to reach the practice room will buy lunch for everyone."

"Pfft! that's easy! And we're all taking the elevator so we'll all be there at the same time." Chen hyung said

"Aiii jinjja! We're not taking the elevator! We're gonna use stairs to go to the practice room." Aish!!! I knew it! Chanyeol hyung...ahh jinjja!!

"Ahh ottoke~~~" Baekhyun hyung fussed. But Chanyeol hyung didn't give attention and started counting

"Hana..dul..set!" and just like that everyone started running up the stairs to the practice room..btw..the practice rooms are at the fifth floor. This is an extreme exercise for the morning isn't it? But I don't want to buy them lunch! I should be there first!

"Yah!! Get out of the way!" Kris hyung shouted

"I'm dying! haaaaa..I'm dying!" I looked at who was running behind me and I saw Taossi almost out of breath.

This is too funny and exciting at the same time! We were all laughing that made our legs wobble and made us weaker.

When we reached the fourth floor everyone started to climb the stairs slowly. We were all catching our breaths.

"Yah! Chanyeolah! Where did you get this idea! Aish!" Luhan hyung said between his breath.

When we reached the fifth floor, we run to the practice room and immediatelty closed the door leaving D.O hyung behind.

[A/N: media is taken from Chanyeol's instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

"I can't open the door for anyone!" Chanyeol hyung shouted

"Open it while I'm still speaking nicely!" It all made us laugh. I think Chanyeol hyung would get hit the moment he let D.O hyung in.

"What did you say?:0"

"Open it while I'm still speaking nicely!!" D.O hyung shouted from outside even louder making us all laugh even more but scared at the same time. XD

"I'm sorry!" Chanyeol hyung wasn't sure if he was going to open the door or not.

"Hurry!!" D.O hyung said it louder so Chanyeol hyung opened the door for him

*pak*

"Awwwww!! Jinjja!! Hajima!" As expected! He got him on the floor and hit him. XD Devil kyungsoo's attack!

We were all laughing so hard that we didn't notice Suho hyung calling us.

"Guys.."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Guys!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHANYEOL HYUNG!!! HAHAHA!"

"GUYS! STOP IT!" which made us all stop and frozen....

We all stood up straight and bowed before Mr. Lee Soo Man.

"Sorry"

"It's okay. You look like you're having fun right now. Are you going to practice today?"

"Ne" Suho hyung looked like he was wishing that the floor would just devour him right at this point. XD

Then I saw her again. She was looking right at me. Right into my eyes. When I looked at her she looked away.

"Can you use the other practice room? Jean wants to use this room just for awhile."

For what?

"She's the new trainee. She's from the Philippines."

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted us with her soft but deep voice for a girl. We greeted her as well.

"Hyung. She's not korean? But why is she good in speaking korean?" I asked Xiumin hyung who was beside me but then I got no response. He didn't even turn his head towards me. He just kept smiling.

"If you have time you can watch her practice here. Please be her friend and take care of her."

"Arraseo" Suho hyung replied. Mr.Lee Soo Man went out and left us.

*kroo kroo kroo*

This awkward atmosphere. -_-

"Hi." Suho hyung started "So you're from the Philippines?"

"Ne."

"How come you speak korean well?"

"I ahm..ahh..korean drama. Yes. I watch korean dramas. Hihi." she answered

Vague laugh. Vague smile. Probably she's just shy. Well who wouldn't be? She's in front of twelve handsome guys.

I caught her looking at me again.

What's with her? Why does she keep looking at me? Am I the most handsome of us all? oh..I acknowledge that. ;) HAHA.

"Ahm. Excuse me." she said breaking our eye contact

"Okay. We'll just be here." Baekhyun hyung said. But she looked like she's hesistating to say something.

Xiumin hyung stood up.

"Do you want us to leave? Are we making you feel uncomfortable? We can just go to the next room." Xiumin hyung?? Why talk all of a sudden? And what's with that smile?

"Ahh..err..no it's okay. I just wanna try singing here. Just one song." but it doesn't really look okay.

So..a singer. The music started and it got us like..

"Ooooohhhhhh"

Now I can't stop looking at her.

-----------

Short UD! but please leave some comments and help me make this story intetesting hihi. and please vote thank you!!