Chapter 11

Jean’s POV

“SERIOUSLY? HERE?” O'cmon. Don't tell me we’re gonna stay here and wait in front of SMEnt building with all these girly things I’m wearing. My gahd.

“Yeah! Why not? You look gorgeous as hell.” Shima looked at me like I’m one of those head-turner ladies..though I'm not.  “And please stop picking your nose.” She added

"Excuse me I am not picking my nose! It's itchy!” I really am not! It's just itchy because of the make-up. “and why do I even have to put make up on?” allergyyyy!! Pleaseeee!!!!

“You'll see.”

“I'll see what? Can I just go home and change my clothes and remove this make up?” I said, irritated.

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“I told you already.”

“Told me what?” okay. I'm becoming impatient. -____-

“Hay! Fine! We're gonna meet them.” Shima said, seems like she's out of patience too. Because of me probably. Hihi! V^.^ peace

“Meet who?” I smell something fishy here….

“Sehun and Kris.”

O_________o am I hearing things??

“Who?? O___o”

“Sehun..and..Kris.!”  She said it with every syllable in their names

“You kidding me right?” I mean why would they?

“Isn't this what you wanted? You actually said you wanna see Sehun right? They have their fan meeting here. And..ARGH!! Can I just tell you the whole story later???? Can we just go there now? As in N-O-W?? coz we're late!” impatient Shima is impatient right now. Lol!

“O-okay.”

I couldn't do anything but to follow her..Since I wanted to meet them too. OMG. THIS IS IT. But wait….

“Ahm Shima?”

“What again? Don’t tell me you’re gonna go home and change your clothes and everything?? Please please.”

“Do…do…do I look okay? I mean..how do I look? Do you think he'll notice me?”