Surprise pt2

Jimin's POV:
Hobi was blindfolded, while i hold his hand. I hope he likes the surprise...i spent months preparing this.

Hoseok's POV:
I couldn't see anything since i was blindfolded, "Chim, babe, where are you taking me, you better not do anything scary" i heard gasps.

i was confused and kinda excited but scared.

Jimin's POV:
"Chim, babe, where are you taking me, you better not do anything scary" Mrs and Mr Jung eyes widened and gasped, "Babe" i took off his blindfold.

Hoseok's POV:
"Babe" he finally took off my blindfold and i saw the two people i never saw in years "SURPRISE" the boys yelled. I was shook, i just stood there and did nothing as if my legs were frozen.

Tears were flowing and i don't thing they will ever stop, i fell on my knees, Jimin ran to me and hugged me softly. " i believe you have someone waiting for you" as he wiped my tears with his thumb. i nod.

I got up and ran to my parents, hugging them. "Seokie, we thought we would never see you" i was speechless
"E-eomma, Appa, how and when did you get here"

"Namjoon called and asked us if we could come back to korea to see you"
i pulled away and turned to Namjoon. "why are you looking at me" he point to Jimin. I turned to him

"Well, um.... i had been planning this for months now and while you were taking a nap, i called Namjoon and asked him to call your parents while i make reservations here and also bought a present for you" he handed me the present.

"Oh my god, Jimin, what did i do to deserve you, THANK YOU" i hugged him
"uhm, Seokie, is there someone you want to introduce to us"