boy meets evil

Jimin's POV:
she smirked before giving me one last punch that might probably kill me, but someone stopped her.... "DON'T TOUCH HIM"

Hoseok's POV:
Jimin was taking too long and i was starting to get worried "Guys, i'll be back, i'm going to check on Jimin" they all looked at me and continued to eat. I took that as a yes and went to the bathroom to check on Jimin

When i was on my way there, i heard a familiar voice and groans, "nobody's gonna help you, you're friends are not here"my eyes widened as i realized it was Ji Hee, i ran as fast as i could and saw Jimin almost being beaten with a bloody nose and a bloody lip.

I ran to Ji Hee and grabbed her hand  "DON'T TOUCH HIM" she didn't even look at me and say "hah, what are you gonna d-" she was cut off by looking up at me

"hi ji hee, miss your 'boyfriend'?" she looked at me, shocked
"Oh hi Hoseok, i didn't know you were here" i chuckled "Ji Hee, stop acting and please stop stalking me everywhere i go"

She stood there, shocked, but still not saying anything.

"Ji Hee, i get it, you like me. but please stop tell people i'm your 'future boyfriend' or 'you're boyfriend' because it's never gonna happen. This is why i don't like you. You beat people up and tell them untrue things that are never gonna happened, do you ever think about how other people feel, when you beat them up or say hurtful things about them, just to get the things you want, if you liked me, you could just tell me, and i'll try my best to give you back the same feelings, but it's too late now. Think twice before hurting the people i love"

She looks at Jimin and me in defeat, "Park Jimin, you're lucky this time, next time, i'll make sure to kill you for good" i chuckled and turned "haha, i don't think so, stay away from him"

And just like that, she walked away, i turned back to Jimin "Chim? are you okay" he nods, i pulled him into a warm hug "H-H-Hobi what i-i-i-if s-s-he comes b-ba-ck-k" he snuggles more into my touch and let out strong cries

"she's not gonna come back, trust me, and if she does, i'll be here to protect you" he smiles softly "im so sorry i didn't come earlier, i'm a bad boyfriend, im so so sorry" he pulls away and shakes his head

"It's okay Hobi, and no you're not a bad boyfriend, it's not your fault" we rose from the cold floor "come on, let's get you washed up" he nods. I took him to the bathroom.

Jimin's POV:
Such a loving boyfriend, he was my first and last, and i will make sure to take care of him, "Chim, did she do anything serious to you" i shake my head "nothing serious, just punches here and there"

He shakes his head and took a tissue and wet it "Chim, if anything like that happens, make sure to call for help" i nod, as he continues to dab the wet piece of tissue on my wounds.

"does it hurt? do you need me to soften my touch? or is it okay"

"Hobi, thank you for helping me" he nods and cleaned my wounds, as he cleaned my wounds, i can't help but stare at him, he was so perfect, so nice.

"okay done let's go back" i nod