going out

Jimin's POV:
"WAKE UP" we were woken up by non other than Ji Hee, "what~ we were so comfortably cuddling each other why you gotta be like that"

"I'm sorry, can we go out together" i looked at her, Hoseok is still sleeping "what time is it anyway" she looked at her phone "it's only 5 in the evening"

"i guess we can go out, wait you want to go with the boys?" she nodded

"Where is the rest" i asked

"I saw Namjoon going up, I think Yoongi's sleeping, and for the rest, they went to their rooms"

"you wake Hoseok up and i'll wake Yoongi"

i nodded

"Hoseokie, wake up, Ji Hee said she wanted to go out with the boys"

He sat up, rubbing his eyes, "I thought Yoongi hyung wanted to sleep"

"She's trying to wake him up"

He nodded "just hope that she comes out alive"

Yoongi's POV:
"Yoongi, wake up" i opened my eyes, i swear i was about to attack whoever woke me up, then i realized it was Ji Hee.

I gotta be honest, in high school, i used to have a crush on Ji Hee, even though she can be scary sometimes.

I got up "Yes~" i said in a sleepy voice.

"do you wanna go out with the boys and me?"

"Oh sure let me just get changed" i smiled.

The feeling won't ever change, whenever i see her, my heart beats faster and i feel butterflies in my stomach.

"then i'll be going now" i nod.

Ji Hee's POV:
I went downstairs, "did anything happen" Hoseok asked.

"No, why, is anything suppose to happen"

"No bruises or No cursing used" Jimin asked

"No why"

"that's weird, he either curse or punch whenever he gets woken up, he does that to everybody, even girls"

"Looks like Yoongi has a little crush on you"

i furrowed my brows "NO why would he, stop assuming things"

"okay.. if you say so" Hoseok said.

Hoseok's POV:
"i'll go call the others to get ready" i said, both of them nodded.

I went to taehyung and Jungkook's room first, they were cuddling on bed but the was a mess, chips laying on the floor, clothes scattered everywhere, Computers on, i'm guessing they played overwatch.

"Tae, Jk, wake up" Taehyung's eyes flutters open "hyungie, why did you wake us up"

"Ji Hee wanted to go somewhere with us"

"Okay...i'll wake Kookie up"

I nodded as i made my way into Jin and Namjoon's room.

As i got closer i heard moans "ah daddy~" my eyes widened, "NAMJOON, JIN, WE'RE GOING OUT YOU WANNA COME WITH?!" i yelled from outside

"N-NO WE'LL J-J-JUST STAY HER- AHHH"

I went downstairs, "Guys, Taehyung and Jungkook are the only ones coming"

"Why what happened with Namjoon and Jin"

"you don't wanna know"

"People, do you guys realize i'm here"

"Oh Hyung, how long have you been there for"

"Well, i ran down as soon as i was done cause i heard Jin moaning, so i've been here for a good..5 minutes"

"ah ok We'll wait for Kookie and Tae then let's go?" i asked, they all nodded.

Time skip~

we were tired of waiting and Yoongi fell asleep on Ji Hee's shoulders, Jimin and i just talked among ourselves until finally, they were done.

"What took you guys so long"

"Kookie didn't want to wake up"

"its not my fault that we play too hard and fell asleep"
"Well have fun calling Yoongi up, he's taking a nap on Ji Hee's shoulders"

"no no, it's okay i'll wake him up myself"

"thank you"

"no problem"

"Yoongi oppa, wake up, Taekook's done"

Yoongi shot up rubbing his eyes, mumbling 'sorry' to Ji Hee.

"Guys if you're done let's go" i said.

"Okay, let's go"

We walked out, me and Jimin were holding hands and so were Taehyung and Jungkook.