scary

Yoongi's POV:
On our way to the cinema, it was raining heavily, Ji Hee and i were behind the rest, Jin prepared one big umbrella for us, us being kind, we decided to give it to taehyung and jungkook.

it was raining and Ji Hee was wearing nothing but a tee and a thin jacket, she was shivering.

"are you cold" she nod, i have her my jacket to warm her up, "I-i'm fine without it, you don't have to-"

she blushed.

i suddenly got an idea.

I know a guy that is a worker at nike.

Maybe i can ask him for those shoes Ji Hee wanted, and hopefully tell her i liked her for a long time since Middle school.

Sounds like a plan.

i smiled to myself "Yoongi, who are you thinking about, you're smiling to yourself, something that you would never do, and you're blushing"

"Ji Hee, if you liked someone how would you tell them that you liked them for a long time"

"i would just do it when the time is right and just say that i liked him and i had for a long tim- wait, you like someone"

i nodded

"who's that lucky girl"

"you" i mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"what who?"

"nobody"

Hoseok's POV:
we were now at the cinema, trying to get dry, we went to the counter and collect our tickets and went to buy our food and drinks.

"Babe, what do you want" i asked Jimin.

"i don't really want anything"

i nod

"Guys, do you want anything"

"no, i'm not really that hungry" Yoongi said

"Same for me, i don't have an appetite" Ji Hee said

"tae, kookie?"

"Oh we don't want anything"

i nodded and got out of the line and went to find our number.

"okay let's go"

Ji Hee's POV:
I was distracted from the movie, i kept falling asleep and waking up
(can i just say, me in class on a daily basis)

I started breaking into a coughing fit, i stood up and tried to go to the bathroom but i felt dizzy and i fell back down.

Yoongi looked over with a concerned look on his face "You okay?"

"yeah i'm fine, just a little dizzy that's all, don't worr-" i sneezed, i looked at him with sleepy eyes "worry" he sat up straight and put his hand on my forehead.

"you're burning, when we get home, we're gonna measure your temperature and you're gonna take medicine okay"

I blushed, why does he care so much, "o-okay"

He smiled showing his famous gummy smile, that's actually my fist time seeing him smile like that.

"You know when you smile, it's really cute" i said without thinking.

He blushed.

"t-thank you"

Silence after that, as we watched the movie, i felt myself feeling more dizzy than before, and i was coughing and sneezing.