accidental kiss

Hoseok's POV:
I got to take Jimin home today,
but he was sleeping all the way , so i needed to carry him, on the way home, he snuggled into my touch and wrap his arm around me, i smiled

when we reached home, i carefully went to Jimin's room and laid him down, and went downstairs to get something to eat.

When i was downstairs, i saw taehyung and jungkook cuddling, while jungkook was asleep, i also saw Namjoon and Jin talking to each other while Yoongi slept on the couch, sweet, the boys are home.

"um..guys do you not see im here" Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung looked over at me since Yoongi and Jungkook were sleeping.

"Oh hi, Hoseokie when did you get back" Namjoon said "SHH kookie's sleeping" Taehyung and Jin hushed ,Namjoon just chuckled and put his arm around Jin.

Sweet.

i went to the couch but before i could sit down, i tripped on something and i fell on yoongi causing our lips to smash into each other.

Yoongi's eyes flutter opened and he looked at me with wide eyes but then closed it to enjoy the accidental kiss.

Me, on the other hand, didn't know what to do and just stayed there, eyes wide open.

Jimin's POV:
i woke up, without Hobi by my side, i was quite hungry so i took my phone and went downstairs.

When i was downstairs, i wanted to get food from the refrigerator, but something caught my eye, something horrible.

Hoseok kissing Yoongi

Tear ran down my face as i drop my phone, how could he do this.

Hoseok looked over "J-Jimin, Its not what it looks like" he ran over to me "I SAW WHAT I SAW" i ran upstairs.