love him

Jimin's POV:
"what happened, Hoseok" i can't tell what expression he has on, it's a mix of guilt and anger. "it's nothing, let's just eat then go home" i nodded with much concern, not wanting to make him anymore mad.

After a couple of minutes, he went back to his normal self again and started to start a conversation.

By then, we were alre done with our food, "Ah chim~ can we go shopping now" Hoseok looked over to me and asked

"i thought you wanted to go home after we ate" i laughed "Well now i wanna go shopping with you just like you asked" i smiled and nodded "Well, that's not cheesy at all" i said, some sarcasm showing in my voice, he pouted.

I laughed "i'm just kidding Hobi, let's go" his eyes lit up and he nodded, i awed at his cuteness and took his hand then intertwined our hands.

He looked down and smiled "How did i get so lucky to have you" i chuckled "for anything, i'm the one who is lucky to have you" he blushed, cute.

Hoseok's POV:
"OH LOOK HOBI, it's the BT21 store, can i see something" i smiled "of course you can" he smiled and ran into the store.

He ran into the store not letting go of my hand, i saw his face lit up "oh~ Hobi, look, this is cute" he showed me a horse stuffed toy "really?" i took the stuffed toy from him and read what it says

"MANG, masked Dancing pony, while dancing, he is cooler than ever" Jimin's smile got wider "Hobi, he's like you, Dancing pony" i laughed at his cuteness.

"Oh really" i said in an aegyo voice, i started dancing in a very silly way, Jimin laughed, i could never get tired of that smile and that laugh.

"Let's get it for you, how does that sound" he smiled and thanked me.

We started walking more around the store, "Jiminie" he hummed in response "look" he looked up "this one is chimmy, it says he
was born with passion and tries hard at everything" Jimin eyed the stuffed toy in my arms

"That one's cute too" he smiled "I should get it for myself" he nodded "Ah, hobi, i'll pay this time" i shook my head "nope, i'll pay" he pouted "but you paid for breakfast, it's only fair" he looked at him, "okay fine" he pecked my lips before grabbing my hand and rushing to the counter.

Time skip~

Jimin's POV:
We were walking back home, hand in hand. "Ah Chim, is you're legs getting tired because you look..exhausted" i looked at him "Yeah, a little" he smiled and knelt down "get on"

I shook my head "it's okay, i can walk by myself, i don't want to burden you" he sighs and carry me anyway, and now, i was on his back, i gave in and gave up and just decided to relaxed while Hobi carry me.

Hoseok's POV:
I was walking home, with the bags of clothes and things we bought, with Jimin on my back.

We finally arrived home, and we were greeted with the boys, they saw the bags "did you guys go shopping?" Taehyung asked not noticing the sleeping Jimin on my back, "Tae, Shhh, can't you see Jimin hyung is sleeping" jungkook whisper shouted.

I laughed and went up to me and Jimin's room, i gently put him in bed and pecked his forehead before going out of the room.