friends?

Hoseok's POV:
"Okay, eomma, appa, i'm gonna get going now, Jimin is probably waiting for me, if you guys need anything just call me" they nodded, i walked out

while i was walking, i saw a familiar figure waiting for the traffic light, it was Ji Hee, i ran up to her, "Hey" she looked behind

"Oh hi, Hobi, is your hand okay. I'm sorry for the other day" i looked at her "Ah it's okay, it's not too deep in, i just needed to wrap it up, it's nothing" she nodded "Anyways, why are you here"

"Oh, i'm just visiting my brother"

"oh really, what happened to him"

"his stupid ass jumped a bullet for me now, he's in the hospital, luckily, the doctors say i bought him to the hospital in time"

"i see..."

"do you maybe wanna get coffee then go to the house and see the boys"

"i haven't seen Namjoon and Yoongi in a long time, they probably hate me"

"No they don't, and besides there's three more people for you to meet"

"and who are those three"

"Seokjin, Taehyung and Jungkook"

"And of course the last person is Jimin"

She smiled "okay sure why not, it's always nice to meet new people"

When we finally reached, i brung her inside, she hid behind me

"babe, you're back, i missed you, OH hi Ji Hee"

They all turned to us, Yoongi and Namjoon looked scared while the other looked confused.

"Guys, this is my friend, Ji Hee"

"FRIEND?!" Yoongi and Namjoon said in sync.

"Chill, would you, we became friends not long ago, you can ask Jimin what happened"

"I'll tell you later, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung, can you guys show her around"

They didn't say anything but just nod.

"Ah~" Jimin sighed.

"Are you gonna explain or what" Namjoon asked.

"its a long story" i said

"it's okay, we got time"

"We were at the hospital, and Jimin said he needed to go to the bathroom, while i stay with my parents, i said yes and he went but when he got outside Ji Hee was there. Ji Hee tried to stab him with a knife, but i stopped her but then got cut on my ha-"

"Oh my god Hobi, is it why your hand is wrapped up" Namjoon asked.

i nodded.

"Continue the story, and hurry up, i wanna go sleep"
Yoongi said.

"As i was saying, i tried to stop her, but got cut on my hand, she realized what she did and dropped the knife and ask me i-"

"i'm gonna go sleep"

"Hobi, it's okay you don't need to explain anymore"

I nodded and waited for the rest to come back, while i cuddle Jimin.

"I love you" I said

"i love you too"

We kissed and i went to sleep with Jimin on my chest completely