cute

Hoseok's POV:
I woke up to see a sleeping Jimin by my side on the couch.

"good morning chim" he looked at me "good morning Hobi" he smiled causing his eyes to disappear, he's so cute when he smiles.

The boys were still sleeping, so me and Jimin were the only ones awake.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" Jimin asked "Yup i'll go change and then we could go?" he nodded "great" i hugged him before i went and change

While walking to the coffee shop down the street, i locked our fingers and continued walking.

I saw Jimin blush, i smiled, why is he so cute all the time, i can't ever get tired of this face.

"Jimin, after we eat, do you maybe wanna go shopping" his eyes lit up "yes! i had been wanting to buy something new but hadn't had the chance to"

I nodded, "okay then, we'll go shopping afterwards" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "but what about the boys" i smiled at him "Namjoon and Yoongi will know" he nodded

Jimin's POV:
"okay then, we'll go shopping afterwards" i furrowed my eyebrows "but how about the boys" Hoseok smiled "Namjoon and Yoongi will know" i nodded.

As we walk hand in hand, people were staring at us in a very weird waybut i just shrugged it off and continued walking with Hoseok.

When we were finally at the coffee shop, we were looking for seats when suddenly, i saw a very familiar girl and it was Ji Hee.

Hoseok's POV:
When we were looking for seats, i saw Jimin stare at this one specific girl, and that girl was Ji Hee.

"Jimin, try to avoid her as much as you can and when she talks to you, you just walk away, okay" he nodded.

We found seats, and i made Jimin go order our food and coffee

When he went to get our food and drinks, Ji Hee came up to me "hey Hoseok" i looked at her in disgust "Hoseokie what's wrong" i cringed at the nickname she called me, if someone were to call me by any nickname, that someone would be Jimin

"don't 'Hoseokie' me, i know what you did" her smile faded "what did i do" she looked at me with a innocent face.

Ji Hee's POV:
I was just casually drinking my coffee, until i saw them, Hoseok and Jimin.

So, he got out of the hospital.

I saw Jimin walk to the counter, this is my chance, i walked over to Hoseok "hi Hoseok" he looked at me in disgust "what's wrong Hoseokie" he looked irritated "don't 'Hoseokie' me i know what you did"

My smile that had once been on my face, is now gone "what did i do" i shot him with my mist innocent face, he frowned "Don't act innocent, you know what you did, you fucking poisoned the water" he yelled, i was shook because Hoseok never raised his voice at me before, my eyes stung with tears and threatened to fall down my face

"so what if i did, its not like you're going to do anything" i stormed out with in a crying mess and ran to my house.

Jung Hoseok, was loving you a mistake? you never liked me back, instead you just act like i'm your annoying follower and just ignore me, i did all this for you, but instead of me, you loved another person, and that person is Park fucking Jimin.

Seokjin's POV:
I woke up with a sleeping Namjoon beside me, he was so cute.

I remembered that yesterday, we watched a movie then, i ended up falling asleep.

I stood up and went to the boys' room to check on them, they were all in their rooms, sleeping peacefully, but when i got to Hoseok and Jimin's room, they were no where to be found.

They were probably on a date or something, i smiled to myself at that thought.

Suddenly, i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist "babe, what are you doing up so early" Namjoon asked, i turned around "nothing, just wanted to check on the boys" Namjoon peeked into Hoseok and Jimin's room

"I guess they are out for breakfast" Namjoon muttered to himself in a low voice.

"let's go wake up the boys" i nodded enthusiastically, pecking his lips before making our way to the maknaes' room.

we walked in, and i swear we saw the cutest thing. Jungkook had his head on Taehyung's chest as they snuggled close to each other.

Me and Namjoon decided to just let them sleep and wake Yoongi up, we made our way to Yoongi's room and woke him up, it was hard because he kept swinging his arms and cursing at us but then eventually got up.

Jimin's POV:
"you fucking poisoned the water" i heard Hoseok yell, i then saw Ji Hee running out with tears

I rushed to Hoseok, "Hoseok, what happened"