5 years later...

Previous chapter....
Y/n found her other self
Jimin got his element
Yoongi got away
Namjoon found yoentan

Authors P.O.V
5 year has passed...
They all have each 1 power and element now...
(im gonna tell you guys later)
Taehyung is in his training...
Mysterious man is called king destruct now...by all people in the kingdom...
The community in the kingdom....they all... Just... Scared.... Waiting for someone to protect them...
How do they know about their savior?...because...
***Flashback: The battle***
"Come on lets leave king crystal here ... Let him rest..."
Queen shadow said

"Yeah...come on lets go we have kingdom to protect..."
King light said

They fight till their last breath.... Its 2 hour after the battle started... The only one who still survived is queen light...
(and of course king crystal)
"Your last word?" The mysterious man says... And evil laugh trailing after those words....

"S-som-e d-day.... I-im s-sure someone w-will de-f-feat
y-you.... T-they a-are gonna be th-he sav-vior o-of th-this w-world" she said.... After her words the lightning strikes....
And the mysterious man stab her .... And... Her life ends that way....her words... She shout with her last strength and from that moment the mysterious man get his fear...
DEFEATED.....is his only fear
Since that day he kills someone who doesn't listen to him....he still remeber how the queen shout until the whole world can hear... He still remeber everything.... It sounds like curse to him.... Those words keeps ringing in his mind ....
***The end of flashback***

Since that day they all just keeps on thinking about their savior....

And how about the kids.... of course...their in training...
And taehyung.... After he got burned.... He is angry... After his recovery he force him self to train every night every morning everyday he is there training....
Yoentan starts to follow namjoon....he will help louis with namjoon...
The others still training while forming something we called as FRIENDSHIP... The bond between the protector and the savior of the world...
And for hosoek.... He... Still lost in desert😅....