Score To Lord Destruct

Jimin's P.O.V
Im just playing with my element... I play with those water .... I make a water ball and threw it to fanny.... She just stare at me with those 'Ready to go to heaven?' stare😑...
I just stay silent and made the 'chill bro' stare😐....
Then she splash water to me with her legs...then we play until i saw someone flying above me... He is dark as night... Cold as winter... His stare looks like the blank one... Unemotional one....
He quickly attack fanny with his hard crystal wings...
With just one hit she is fainted...
H-how... fanny ...W-with one hit she is fainted? How? He is more dangerous than i thought...but still im gonna try my best to attack him...
I attack him with my water power.... I got an advantage because we're near the lake...
First i make a giant water ball... Then i quickly point my finger to him and the water ball follows the direction... Then now i think he is not going to be able to breathe...
But.... He just use his wings and the water ball get destroyed...
"H-how?....who are you!?!!"
I ask angrily...
. . .
No answer....
Before i can do anything he strangle me with is arm... Wow.... He is soo strong... He looks like my age and he has a bit of a muscle.... In this age....O...M...G who is he?
Who has a popping muscle when he is 8?....
Then i use my power to change my size....now I'm as small as an ant...
I thought i could escape but he use his dark element and his dark black mist surrounding me and grab me like hands.... Oh no...
Before he brings me somewhere there is another boy down there who maybe tries to fight him
He shouts "hey!"
The boy who grabbed me look at him with his scary eyes then the boy down there fainted😵
. . .
😒😒😒😑😑He is not even helping ....now he is grabbed by the evil boy's mist....
Then down there i see a horse trying to do something but ... In the end she help fanny.... I hope that horse is a good horse....

Keisha's P.O.V(the horse)
Oh no.... I failed my task...
And im gonna go back to my soul world ...
( TODAY'S THEORY:
PROTECTOR ARE ACTUALLY A SOUL THAT U KNOW... DEAD.... BUT CHOOSEN TO BE A PROTECTER IN 3 DAYS IF THEY FAILED THEIR MISSION THEY ARE NOT GONNA STAY LONGER IN REALITY WORLD...NOW BACK TO THE STORY)
AND FANNY TOO....

YOENTAN'S P.O.V
Wow... Louis and namjoon doesn't realize that im not there anymore.... Down there ... is just a soulest cheetah... he is only gonna follow them... But he is not gonna talk or something...
*Sigh...* I hope tae is still alive down there....
Suddenly someone speak "yoentan..."...