The influence

Previous chapter

Wait thats it... These... Morens... Are eaten by it's past... But... HOWWW... HOW CAN I FIND A AWAY TO DEFEAT THEM THAT ARE RELATED WITH THEIR PAST... WAIT THEIR PAST!... I THINK JOY HAVE TOLD ME SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR PAST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know!... I have to ask joy about everything she knows...

So first... I need to trap this morens... So i can ask her focusly... Sooo first things first...
I use my wind power to move rocks... A thousand of rocks...
And i gather it to trap those morens... But i wont kill them with those rocks... I just make... Some kind of cave for them...
And... FOR SECURITY.... I made a wind barrier so they can't escape... Now im running to the town... I need to find joy... RIGHT AWAY!...

I run to every single place in the town...this town is hugeeeee!!!...
And i just remember... Maybe she is in her secret favorite place...

I run right away to her secret place...

"JOY!!!" I SHOUTED HER NAME a MILLION TIMES...

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" SOMEONE SAID

I look for the source of the voice... And... Its JOY!!!

"(Y/N)!... STAY! AWAY! FROM ME!"

"What?...why???"i ask

"WHO ARE YOU?!?... WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE POWERS EVEN THOUGH LORD DESTRUCT BANNED IT!!!" SHE ASK..

"WAIT !! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER OKAY?... I JUST NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!... ITS IMPORTANT!... I HAVE TO SAVE THIS CITY FROM THOSE UNCOMFORTABLE MORENS!!!"

"Fine... For this city... I will do anything..."

"Good. now... lets be fast I don't have any time!... Do you know what is the factor that made them a good guy before being a morens... And what is the factor that made them crazy like... Now?!!"

"The rainbow unicorn horn pinecone... They take these pinecone for fun... And... This is what happens right now."

"But the word FUN always has a reason... They can't just take it for fun... And that reason is something regretful...."i said

"How did you know about that?... What makes you think its something regretful"joy said

"I just wanna put this piece of puzzle together..."

"Fine... Its just that... The leader of those morens, kai... He suddenly remembered his past life before turning into siren... And thats odd because... They don't usually remember their past life..."

"What happened to his past?" I asked

"He remembered his soulmate... Before turning into sirens... And at the same day he remembered.... someone fell from the cliff... And... Its his soulmate... But... A random sirens kiss her because he got her first... and turned into Pathesian... And... Kai's hearth broke into pieces... Just imagine YOUR lover kiss another girl... What will you feel?"she said

"Sad... And mad"i said...

"And... He does something that were formed from that emotions... Insanity... He also felt... Hate... He saw her siren formed soulmate... And... Kill her... And i think that is the regret part that you asked me... And then he starts to be... An evil monster... Thats why i told you if the pinecone goes to the wrong person... This world is in danger... But luckily in this world we have two of those pinecone... So one is taken... We have the LAST spare"

"And how did you know about this?"i asked her

"Because... I am the smartest person in Crystopia.... I know everything... EXEPT... who are you (y/n)?"

"I'll tell you everything... After i defeat those morens okay?...
And by the way... I should go right now ... THANKSSS!"

Now... I know their leader's past... The only thing i had to do is... The way to make them effected!!