Pain

Jimin's P.O.V
I woke up...and my head hurts.... And... Im... In a prison?....
How?....but before think about that i need to get out of here... So i use my power to make my body smaller... But... I CAN'T USE MY POWER... Every time i use my power it makes me weaker... Like this room is absorbing my energy...
And a minutes later... The boy with wings came and open the door...
"Its your turn..."he said...

Turn for what?...
And before i can answer he tie my hands and push me to go out side...
Guards every where...
*Sigh* i guess it means i can't run away FOR NOW.....
He brings me infront of a hooded man and he push me down so my knees touch the ground... I saw jungkook...
And jin beside me and another boy...
.    .    .
ITS THE FAINTED BOY...
What will they do?
And why we're here?...
Suddenly the hooded man point at the fainted boy...
And at this point... I just realize... Im the only one conscious here...i try to wake jungkook... Because his beside me... But he won't wake up....
And at this point i just.... Give up.... And i see what does the hooded man do... He absorbs
Power and... The boy fall...
(Y/n)...thats the only name comes in my mind for now...
(Y/n)...save us...
And now its my turn...
He absorbs my power and...
Starting from now everything is black and full of darkness...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Im here crying... Because im just too worried about my friends... I feel guilt inside me... Why didn't i just save them... Why?....
Thats the only sentence in my mind... And... This Guilt feelings start to eat me up...
And darkness came again...
I lost control again but this time... I dont stop it...
I just let it be .... Because im to angry....to my self...
And i dont know what will i damage but... Suddenly someone just stop me...
Its Gia... She stopped me because... The time that i came back to my sence... Is the moment i... Hurt her....
Now she is here injured by me.... Im getting angry to my self and .... I cry again but this time i make a camp fire for Gia so when she woke up... She won't get cold....
And after that i just run away and hide... Starting from now i won't meet anybody else... maybe i will but i will prevent it...
Im...a...monster....
Why am i like this so suddenly...?...
And i guess if Tisha doesn't find me ... She will disappear...
I wonder where is she right now...and before i can think of anything else ...
Thunder strikes....
I dont know why but it makes me more feeling guilty....
And hopeless...
Im a Monster...
Thats the only thing i process in my mind right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats for today guys bye!