awaken

Previous chapter

I can't stand it anymore. Im to tired to even move another step. I fall down and Kai successfully scratch my face and my chest.

I fell to the ground.

Now im thinking to myself. WHY AM I DOING THIS? THIS IS SOMEONES PERSONAL PROBLEM!!! THEIR PRIVACY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Kai is attacking without mercy, he just punch me until he gets tired, the more he punch me the more i feel something strange inside me.

I feel stronger, chill, and relaxing. At least that is what i feel in the inside.

Then suddenly when i feel much stronger, everything turns to black.

Kai's P.O.V

I punch her with all of my strength. I know in the inside she try to stop me, for the sake of people in Crystopia but ain't gonna lie, it feels good to punch people a lot.

I start to get tired, but after i throw my last punch at her. she smirked, her eyes turns to red, chilli red. Her scars and wound healed

She stand up, whipping those blood in her mouth and her smirk never leave her face.

Suddenly everything is shaking. Wind goes strong all of a sudden.

A pitch black feather wings grow in her back.

She flew away in a second and just a swing of her wings the ground is shaking the winds blows goes stronger than ever.

She throw me another smirk before pointing a finger at me.

Then blue fire came out of her finger, shooting towards me.

I just close my eyes and wait for those deadly fire to hit me, but it never happened.

I open my eyes just to see a girl crying while kneeling in front of me, its jennie.

A second later i found my self hugging her.

"Jen, jen, JEN!!! Don't cry please, please."

Then she fainted, those black feather wings disapear like it never have been there.

What is wrong with this kid?!?

She killed Jennie. That's the only thing I can process right now.

I want to kill her, definitely.

But i can't do that, something strange that I can't quite tell what is it is protecting her from being killed.

I carry that kid in my arm and bring her to the surface, I leave her on the beach. It's not safe in here for her.

Am i getting softer? Yep, definitely. Why? Cause why not.
I told you something was not right inside of her.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I woke up at the beach where I came from. IMMA GONNA FIND THAT TREE THAT ASK ME TO GO DOWN THERE AND CUT THAT TREE OUT, LOOK AT ALL THE SCA- OKAY NEVER MIND, IT HEALED, ALREADY. HOW? I DON'T KNOW.

I REALLY WANNA MEET THAT TREE BUT I FORGOT WHERE IS THAT TREE😂.

I look at the water once again and blink a few times.

Was that all real? That doesn't seem real at all.

I leave the bitch, I mean beach and goes towards the forest.

And before I can cut the tree i wanted to cut, its just not there anymore. ALL THE TREES ARE GONE😱😵.

Am I hallucinating? Or something happens when I'm in Crystopia?

But oh well... At least this "suddenly gone tree" accident give me an advantage. I found Tisha already.

AND WHY IS SHE STILL SLEEPING???

I wiggle her body and she wakes up.

"Hey, done with your adventure?" She ask with the bored eyes

"Yeah"

She looks to the right left and towards me once again.

"What have you done?" She ask

"What do you mean?"

"WHERE IN THE NAME OF COWS ARE THE TREES?"

"I don't know either"

"Then where have you been?"

"Crystopia"

"What was that?"

"I've been from Crystopia, the land of water."

"How in the name of cockroach you would get in there for only like 5 minutes?"

"What do you mean?"

She sighed.

She takes a stick from the ground and stab the soil with it.

She makes a circle around it and numbers.

"Here look, this is how you keep track of time, you see that the shadow is pointing towards number 12 right? And like 5 minutes ago I just slept, and how can you even reach Crystopia in 5 minutes? And plus you can't even swim!"

"Not anymore" i grinned

"What do yo- wait (y/n) look at you!"

"What? Is there anything in my face? Or is it because im pretty?"

"No, you rock head, your wings!" She said pointing at you

I look towards my back just to see a pair of white wings.

Its like almost invisible.

(Like when you draw a wings with a computer and you turn the opacity into 30%)

And thats why its beautiful.

It looks like light is shinning from your back.

It is an invisible feather wings. But the question is... Can I touch it? Is it touchable?

I try to touch it, but as a result i looks like a kitty playing with a ribbon that it can't even reach. I look so dumb. Oh my god😂.

Can I fly though? I don't know? I can't even feel my wings! How should i fly then?

I close my eyes for 10 seconds hoping that when i open my eyes I'm in the air.

But as a result...

"(Y/n)! What have you done!"
Tisha shouted

I open my eyes just to see my wings are gone. Just my luck! (Sarcasm)

I close my eyes once again for 10 seconds clenching my brain and my wings appears!

Owh okay! Now I understand that my wings can appear and disapear and I CAN CONTROL IT!

Well... Im talented 😎.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys ITS BEEN CENTURIES SINCE I UPDATED. IM SO SORRY AND THIS WEEK IS MY TEST WEEK! (not that i learn tho😂) but you guys must know that PARENTS will watch us like a hawk. Like usually they never chack my condition in my everyday life but IN TEST WEEKS THEY BARGE INTO MY ROOM AND IF THEY SEE ME WITH MY PHONE, IM GONNA BE IN HEAVEN OR HELL(HOPE NOT) SOON. So thats why please understand, I'll try to update this story MORE often but PLEASE understand if I can't update for CENTURIES, K thats for today and bye!