test

Previous chapter

Teahyung?

"Taehyung, the one with wings."

Oh, him.

"Trust me, it's going to be a tough fight."

Can I have a break though?

"Nope."

You guys want me to die am I right? You could've just ask me, just don't burn me 'till my death.

"This is why I said that today's training would be tough. We never had a break until the time is up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I went in the training arena once again. I had a reason why I didn't want to show my element and power to them, that's because Tisha told me not to show anybody accept someone she trust. Not that only Tisha isn't here to decide, I'm the one who has to kept these secret, on my own.

My sweat drips non-stop. The sun and my condition doesn't help either. It's really hot in here, but windy. The other guys stay silent as they watch every movement me and Taehyung made, even though we're still getting ready.

"Let the battle, BEGIN!" Our coach shouted.

With no traces of sound or even wind Taehyung just dissapear from my sight.

Dang it.

A sudden kick from the back alerts me as I fall to the ground. I felt the pain as if I'm bleeding inside non-stop.

Yup, one or two bone just broke.

Without any hesitation he fly as I started to get up. Range is a problem this time.

He did a back flip as a bunch of sharp crystals just about make its way to me. HIS WINGS CAN PRODUCE CRYSTALS?!?!?

Damn, I'll be rich if I have those abilities.

I rolled as I dodge him and a little tiny piece of crystal make it's way near my face, leaving a slight scar behind.

He's so fast, strong, and I can't reach him, what should I do?

...

JUNGKOOK! WHY IS THAT WHEN I NEEDED YOU, YOU WON'T ANSWER MY THOUGHTS. WHEN I DON'T NEED YOU, YOU READ MY THOUGHTS. JWHXJSKSKKDKE.

"Well you're the one who said I should stop responding to your mind."

But I need you right now.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock. Now what do you want?"

Tell me something so I can defeat him!

"Something."

I'm here, literally about to die and you still have some balls to crack a joke? What a friend you are?

"Defeat him with your powers. That's the only way. Without your powers and element, you can't do it."

Do I have to?

"It doesn't seems that you have that much of a choice."

Fine, I trust you.

I saw him rushing his way towards me. With speed faster than cars. Even jet can't beat his speed.

I see how he's really depending on wind. He planned it all! I just realize that he made me stand in the position where the wind blows. That made him faster.