where does peace goes?

Previous chapter
(Y/n) just met a mermaid that save her life from being tortured by a monster siren called moren...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Can i ask another question?" I asked

"Of course... Feel free to ask!"joy answered

"Ummm its been a while until i remeber we're in water ... So how can i breath?..."i asked

"O-oh its a simple thing... Who ever with kind hearted soul will always be accepted in this place... Even though you have a strange aura in you... But it doesn't really matters..."
Joy said with such a comforting smile...

"Ohh thanks..."

We walked (she swims) to a place after that conversation... I dont know where but i just feel... I can trust her... I feel like she is someone i ever met but never remember her...
In some minutes we reach the place... And...

"Ta-da!!! We're here... Its the most beautiful place in this whole world... For me... But still!"

"Woah..."

We're here inside a dark cave and crystal every where ... Shining crystal ...

"Its the crystal that we received because we are trusted to protect it..."

"Protect it from who?"

"Of course from lord destruct..."

"Who is lord destruct?"

"Wait your from the pathesia land right?"

"I guess... I don't really know my past... I never know the true identity of my father and mother... And where did i came from..."i said

"Ohh...umm... "

Its getting awkward here and i guess joy doesn't know how to react with my words... But i guess its okay...
Sometimes i wish people understands me...

"Oh yeah! joy! You said you protect this Crystal right... But why?"

"Oh... You ever heard the legends 'The savior of the world' ?"

"Nope..."

"I don't really know either but what i know that this Crystal is important for the savior...and by the way..!"

She pulls me to go deeper to the cave...

"Woah... Slowdown!"

Then she starts to run faster( swim faster) ... And... I have to catch up!...

"Hey wait for me!"

I run until i didn't feel the soil i stepped on before...

I look down and... Whoa its a water fall!... And with that i just fall to the lake... And of course joy is with me too...

"Isn't that fun?!!!"

"Yeah it is!?!!"

"And by the way how is it possible... Water inside water?!!"

"I dont know eitheir but what i sure know its beautiful..."

We sits at the corner of the lake and just staring at the beautiful sunset up there that lights the waterfall...

"Calming isn't it?"joy suddenly started a conversation

"Pardon?" I asked... not sure what did she just said

"Its calming ... Right?"
She said while still staring at the water fall

"Yup... It feels like i never want to move from this spot... And i just wanna enjoy the view"

Especially when you have thoughts in your mind...
I have soooooo manyyyy thoughts and question right now... Why did she trust me so fast?... Where is the pine cone im looking for? How about tisha?

"You still has another question in your mind do you?"

"H-how did you-"

"I dont know... Im just guessing... And please just spill those questions out... I dont want anybody to feel uncomfortable with me..."

"Don't worry i didn't feel that way"