Chapter 15

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the small clock that was sitting on my bed-stand and saw it was seven in the morning. I frowned when I saw how early I woke up. I never seemed to be able to sleep in anymore.

I looked over at Harry. He was laying beside me comfortably. I had to make it seem like I was enjoying his company. I had to make things start to work. Maybe if I was able to get him to fall in love with me I would be able to fall for him. I started to run my fingers through his hair. "Having fun there?" Harry asked his eyes were closed as a tired smile graced his face.

I quickly pulled my hand away. "Sorry, it just looked so soft." I replied.

"It's okay that actually felt nice." He replied. I placed my hands in my lap.

"So have you thought about what our song is going to be for our first dance?" He asked.

"I was thinking Can't Help Falling in Love the cover done by Haley Reinhart." I replied.

"That song sounds amazing." He said.

"We have to go and get everything." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your dress, the other dresses, the flowers, and other wedding things." He replied.

"Calm down, I'm sure that my mother has already done half of it. She couldn't wait for me to have my own wedding." I said.

"I can't believe it." He said while rubbing his face.

"I know everything is moving so fast." I breathed.

"It's okay, everything is going to work out just fine. Now, how about we get some breakfast," Harry replied. changing the subject. I nodded smiling.

-

We walked down the stairs and I saw a bunch of people. I looked over to my mom who was wiping her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Not to be rude or anything but why are there a bunch of people here?" I asked.

"Riley why don't you and the girls go to the salon to go get your nails done," Anne said.

"Why?" I asked.

"The wedding is going to be sooner than we thought." My dad spoke up. I finally coped with the fact that I was going to be married at the end of next month, and now they're going to make it sooner?

"What are you guys keeping from me?" I asked.

"Nothing." My mom shrugged.

"Just tell me I'm going to find out sooner or later," I mumbled.

"We'll tell you after the wedding." My mom replied.

"I'm tired of being left in the dark," I said. They're treating me like a little kid. If in their eyes I was old enough to get married I was certainly old enough to handle whatever it is they're not telling me.

"They'll tell you soon," Gemma reassured. Why does it seem like everyone else knows what is going on except for me?

"Just go get dressed." My mom said. I shook my head and walked back upstairs. I put on some jean shorts and a white tank-top.

I wasn't sure if it was going to be cold out so I grabbed a pink cardigan and put on my strappy sandals and walked back downstairs.

"Riley these are my friends Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn," Harry said while gesturing to each boy. I waived to them.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor Louis' girlfriend." She said as she stuck out her hand.

"I'm Riley Harry's fiancee," I said as I shook her hand. Harry walked over to me and put his hand around my waist.

"That's Liam's girlfriend Sophia," Harry whispered into my ear as he pointed to a brunette.

"And that's Zayn's fiancee Perrie." He said as he pointed to a girl with purple hair.

"You ready to go?" Gemma asked. I nodded. Harry kissed my cheek before the girls and I left.

"So how much sooner is the wedding now?" I asked.

"Only a couple of weeks," Gemma replied. I would've liked if I had more time to get to know Harry. I chewed on my bottom lip. Who knows how everything will pan out. I mean Harry and I's relationship is already very stressful. I can't even begin to imagine what the stress of a sooner wedding date will do.

"Why are they making it so soon?" I asked.

"Something came up, and they needed to change the date," Gemma replied. I sat there staring out the window. There's nothing I can do about it now.