Chapter 19

After we thanked everyone who came to the wedding Harry and I climbed into a limo. Harry nuzzled his face into my neck. "I love you, Riley," Harry said and my breath hitched. This was the first time he had said that, and I wasn't ready for it.

"I love you too," I replied. It was a lie, but he didn't need to know that. Maybe one day those words will actually be true.

I felt him smile against my neck. He pulled back and kissed me.

I looked down at my finger and saw the ring on my finger. Harry grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

The limo stopped and I and Harry got out. We walked to the door of the venue. "And now I present you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Styles!" The DJ said through the microphone while I and Harry ran into the room. Everyone cheered as we walked into the room hand in hand.

********************

Most of the night was spent on the dance floor, and it feels like for the first time in awhile I'm actually enjoying myself. I was in the middle of the dance floor dancing with the girls.

I looked over at Harry and saw that he was already looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled and started to dance again with Paige. "Can we get the newlyweds on the dance floor, please. It's time for their first dance." The DJ said.

Everyone took their seats and Harry and I stood in the middle of the dance floor. The cover Haley Reinhart did of Can't Help Falling in Love started playing through the speakers and Harry and I started to slow dance.

I rested my head on his chest as we swayed to the music. He whispered sweet nothings into my ears. Once the song was over I lifted my head off his chest and our lips met. Everyone cheered. After the first dance, we cut the cake. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and I rested my head against his shoulder. This is my life now and I can't do anything but accept it.