Chapter 17

I got up from the table and went inside. I put my stuff in the sink and sat down at the table in the kitchen. Perrie put her things in the sink and then took a seat next to me. "Hey, are you alright?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You don't look alright. I know we haven't known each other that long but you can tell me." She said.

"I don't like the fact that everyone is keeping secrets from me," I replied.

"I think that when it's time that they'll tell you. For now you should just focus on having fun." She said with a smile.

"You're right, I shouldn't worry about it." I replied. I know what I said to Perrie, but there was no way I would be able to forget about it. It was going to bother me until I found out.

"Do you want to go back out and hang with the girls?" She asked. I nodded and we both went back outside. I needed to find a distraction even if it was only for a little while.

"You seem happier," Gemma said.

"Yeah, I just need to let go and forget about it for now. Really focus and enjoy what's happening right now." I replied.

"Hey." Harry said hugging me from behind.

"Hey." I replied smiling.

"So how were things?" He asked.

"A lot better now that you're here," I replied. I looked at him and he was smiling. He kissed my lips and started rubbing circles on my hips. I leaned into him and placed my hands over his.

"What's gotten into you?" Harry whispered into my ear.

"I told you I wanted to make things work," I replied.

"Me too." He said nuzzling his face into my hair. I squeezed his hands. Maybe things aren't going to be so bad. Maybe I can make this work.