Chapter 20

Once the wedding reception was over Harry and I climbed into the limo. "Well, that was fun." He breathed.

"Yeah." I replied letting out a breath, the limo finally stopped at the hotel that Harry and I are going to be staying at until our honeymoon.

Harry grabbed our night bag. "So when are your parents dropping us off at the airport?" Harry asked as we walked into the hotel.

"I don't know I'll have to ask them," I replied. I suddenly felt self-conscious because everyone seemed to be staring at Harry and I.

My guess is because I'm still dressed in my wedding dress and Harry's still dressed in his tux. We stuck out like sore thumbs. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" The man asked from behind the desk.

"Yeah, it's under Styles," Harry replied.

"Ah, here is your room key." He said. Harry and I made our way over to the elevators.

Hopefully Harry and I were going to be the only ones in the elevator because I was really starting to feel awkward in this big puffy wedding dress. The elevator opened and Harry and I stepped into it and an older couple got in after us. I looked down at my hands hoping to avoid any awkward conversation.

Harry picked up one of my hands and kissed it. I looked up at him and smiled. "Look at how in love they look. I remember when we were their age." The lady said to her husband. I bit my lip. I can't wait until we get into the hotel room and out of the prying eyes of the public.

The elevator stopped and Harry and I stepped out and walked over to our room. Harry slid the key into the lock and unlocked the door.

Harry stepped aside so I could go in first. I collapsed on the bed. I was so exhausted, pretending to be happy is so tiring. "Don't you want to take that off? It looks a little uncomfortable." He said wheeling our luggage in.

"Yeah, but my feet are killing me. I just need to lay down for a minute." I replied. He nodded sitting down next to me. I rubbed my eyes not caring if I smudged my makeup before sitting up.

I dug through my suitcase and pulled out sweatpants, a shirt, and some makeup wipes. I tried unzipping my dress, but I couldn't reach the zipper. I felt hands snake around my waist. "Do you need help?" He whispered. His lips rubbed against my ear. I nodded.

"Use your words, Riley." He said.

"Can you please unzip my dress?" I asked. He removed his hands from my waist. My dress slowly got looser. My hands went to the front of my dress to prevent it from falling down.

My dress was fully unzipped, and I felt him kiss my shoulder. I let out a breath and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and then stepped out of the dress.

Once I changed into my clothes I began to wipe the leftover makeup on my face. I looked worn out. Dark bags sat underneath my eyes, and my skin looked paler than normal.

The effects these past couple months have had on me have now become physically visible. I let out a breath as my hand slid across my cheek. "Are you okay in there Riley?" Harry asked on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I replied. I tossed the used makeup wipe into the trash and picked the dress up from the floor. I opened the door, and Harry was sitting on the bed with his hands behind his head.

I put the dress on a hanger and hung it in the closet next to Harry's tux. I laid down on the bed next to Harry and started scrolling through my phone. Maybe if I ignore him, he'll get the hint and ignore me back.

I felt the bed move a little and then I felt a hand on my hip. It went under my shirt and started traveling upwards. I wasn't ready for that yet. I smacked his hand away. I looked at him with wide eyes. "What was that for?" He asked.

"I'm not ready to go that far yet." I replied. I was hoping that he would be understanding. I wasn't ready to give myself to him completely yet.

"All you had to do was say so." He replied. I looked down and started to pick at my nail polish. "It's okay, we'll get there eventually." He replied rubbing my back. I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how much more of this I can take.