Chapter 25

Harry and I have been back from Paris for a little over a month now. We finally started opening up to each other about things and we seem to be getting closer. Harry can still sense that I still don't agree with everything that happened but I think he's starting to accept it.

We're in a weird stage where we're more than friends but we're not quite each others lovers yet and I'm okay with that. I do believe that at the moment Harry's love for me is greater than my love for him and I feel bad for that.

Right now I'm still trying to figure out all these feelings, emotions, thoughts, and what they all mean.Because right now it seems like everything in contradicting itself and I myself don't really understand any of it. I'm currently sitting on the couch of Harry's apartment. Well, now our apartment.

It's odd to think that everything that's his is mine and vice versa. Not that I really had anything before him. I can feel myself becoming more and more fond of him each day. He's just such a sweet human being and he's always making sure that I'm okay.

He even takes time out of his work day to call and check on me. Which I am grateful for. I was toying with my wedding band. While some television show was playing in the background. I still can't wrap my head around the thought that everything I knew growing up was a lie.

Harry was a big help throughout everything. Right now he was one of the only constant things in my life. Except for when he is at work, that's when I'm truly alone. I often times find myself counting down the hours until he comes home.

I looked at the clock, right now it's only five minutes. I've seen my parents once since we got back. I just didn't know what to say to them so I decided to say nothing. I text them at least once a day to check on how they're doing though.

I heard Harry walk in the door and I got up to greet him. "Hello love, how was your day?" He asked.

"It was okay, I tidied up the house a little bit." I replied. I looked in his hands and he was holding a puppy. A smile adorned my face.

"I figured you could use a companion for when I'm at work so you don't feel so lonely." He said handing me the puppy.

"It's lovely Harry. Thank you." I replied stroking the top of it's head.

"I forgot to mention our parents are coming over tomorrow night for dinner. They all want to see us." He said.

"Is Gemma coming?" I asked. I always liked his sister. She always made sure that I was okay. She even texted me when Harry and I were in Paris to see how we were doing.

"I can ask." He replied and I nodded.

"I can make spaghetti and meatballs." I said.

"That would be great." Harry smiled. We sat down on the couch. "So what are you going to name him?" He asked.

"I was thinking Buster." I replied.

"I like it." Harry smiled. I liked when Harry smiled. His whole face would light up and his eyes would sparkle. It just made my heart warm.

"So what do you want for dinner Chinese or pizza." I smiled.

"Pizza." He smiled.

"Okay, I'm going to go order." I replied. I walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone and called the pizza place. I ordered a medium meat lovers pizza. I watched as Harry played with the puppy.

I think I changed my mind about having kids. I think sometime in the future I could see myself having kids with Harry. Watching him sit there playing with the puppy made me imagine how he would play with our children. I finally saw myself having a future with Harry.