Regular Sunday #2

They are in human forms!!
Previously on Mr. Fazbear....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freddy
SPLAT!
A water balloon? I mumbled.
I wouldn't be surprised if Foxy did this I growled as I followed the trail that lead to backstage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I picked up the squished water balloon I clenched it in my fist and I walked swiftly to the door.
Foxy. I know it's you! I spat as I glared at the door.
Silence.....
I'm giving you 10 seconds to unlock that door!

10
9
8.........
Hey, Freddy! Golden Freddy greeted me as he feebly waved at me.
Hey, do me a favour and teleport in there to make sure Foxy isn't in there? I sighed as I pinched my nose.
Can do, Fred! He said as he disappeared.
Boss. Freddy scowled. Call me boss.

Golden Freddy
Ugh. He's no fun. At all. I mumbled.
I agree. Foxy scoffed as he rolled his eyes emerging from the dark corner. That's why I set up the-
FOXY! Freddy growled. I know you're in there! I heard you! Come out Now.
Fine, Fazfuck. Foxy responded as he opened the door and sent a death glare towards me.
Thanks to you, I am way behind on my schedule!I still have to check on your room along with my brother's! Also, additional work in my office for Monday's performance! Freddy continued his voice sharp and deadly.

Freddy
That inconsiderate, no good, irresponsible and annoying fox. I can't count on him for anything! I said in my head as I stalked over to Foxy's room to check it out. Surprisingly, it was pretty organized.
Good enough. I scoffed. Afterward I walked to my room not even bothering to check on my brother's room. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 5:30PM. I should probably start dinner.

Chica
I wonder who that nightguard will be.... hopefully, it'll be an easy kill!
Nah. It always is! But, I'm still curious.
I'm going to find out who it is! I said to myself as I closed the book I was reading.
I walked towards the owners door and opened it. Standing on the desk was a file labeled
Nightguard for the upcoming week
Perfect! I said as I walked over to his desk and snatched the paper.
Name :Y/N L/N
Height: 5'8
Phone number: 306 765 2234
Age: 20

Y/N? I exclaimed. She looks so mature now! Though, she has the same eyes and smile. Then again......
It could be someone else. I whiffed the air and the smell of cheese, tomato and meat filled my nose.
Yum!