New animatronics in a few weeks?

Y/N
It has been a week since the incident and Freddy and I are close as ever. Currently, I was laying on his chest and he was running his fingers through my hair.
Buzz!!!!!!!
It's the boss. Chica said as she handed me my phone before cuddling with Bonnie.
Hello? I asked trying not to sound tired.
Hey, Y/N! I have good news! Mr. Hainz said. (I made it up btw)
We are getting new animatronics in three weeks ! Mr. Hainz said with enthusiasm in his voice.
Oh..... I mumbled. The animatronics were completely oblivious to the situation.
See you later! He sung with a click.
Guys...... I began. You're getting replaced and scrapped.
Why? Chica wailed as she clutched her cupcake.
I don't know and I'm not letting you guys be demolished. I said as sat up off of Freddy's chest. You're staying at my place until the new and improved pizzeria is finished!
Y/N... began Freddy that's very kind of you, but we will just be a bother. Especially Foxy.
No,no guys! Stay with me so you won't be demolished! I begged.
Well.... ok. Bonnie sighed. You're the nicest human ever!

Timeskip
Guys, I have one guest room and my couch pulls into a bed. I said as I flipped the burgers. So you guys will have to figure it out.

Foxy
Bonnie and Chica can have the bedroom.
I can sleep on the couch.
You and Freddy can sleep together!!
I said as I nodded my head in satisfaction.
Ummm...... Freddy and Y/N were a blushing mess. It's ok with me..... Y/N mumbled shyly.
Me too, darling. Freddy kissed Y/N on the lips.
Do you guys wanna go watch T.V.? Y/N offered as she picked up a remote.
Sure. Goldie responded as he sat down on the huge couch.

Timeskip again 😂
Freddy
It was 10:25PM and Y/N had fallen asleep on my chest. I carefully picked her up and slowly slipped off the couch. The others were making kissy faces and making hearts out of their hands.
So childish.
I carefully tip-toed upstairs and I tucked Y/N in. I was about to leave when her eyes opened slightly.
Please stay. She mumbled her eyes only an inch open.
Anything for you, darling.