Chapter VI

Justin's pov

He has been in the bathroom for like 20 minutes now.
Don't know how long it takes him to get that little frozen banana slop down but you know....

Just then I was cut off of my thoughts by Raegan coming into my room smiling like a idiot.

"So happy suddenly huh?" I say

"How could I not be happy after knowing that my crush loves me too?" He says kneeling in front of me since I was sitting up.

I just smile at him and hope that this will last for a good time.
Luisa was right, he actually likes me that way and I do too.

One thing I know that I won't forget, ever is that what happened at his house but whatever.

"Hey, you okay?" Raegan asked me last, interrupting my daydream

"Oh um yeah" I say looking at him

"Daydreaming?" He asks as he lets a sigh out.

I just nod and look at my knees.

I don't know what's so wrong about daydreaming but I just never liked it and neither did Raegan.
Yes, we've talked about this subject like weeks ago but somehow never really brought it up after, which I'm honestly glad about.

"Let's just watch a movie okay?" He says, slowly rubbing my leg.

"Uh yeah, let's do that" I say as I get myself comfortable.

Raegan crawls on the bed next to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm gonna get something to drink for us and then I'll put a movie in and you stay here and relax, close your eyes or something just try not to fall into one other daydream" he says looking at me

"Okay, thank you" I say pulling him close to kiss him.

He gets off of the bed after and gets something to drink so I just sit here and do nothing.

Closing my eyes never helped sooo, I'll just pass on that.

Raegan came back shortly after with drinks and snacks.

He layed down next to me as I snuggle into his side.

Me and Raegan have that kind of connection that whenever one of us is sad, we just cheer each other up.

And yeah you may think that that's normal like everyone does that but not in the way how we do it.

It's a special method and it literally would save lives if I'm being honest.

"Let's just watch Netflix an-" Raegan offers

"Sure" I say

"And chill" he says smirking at me.

"Nooooo, that's not fairrr" I whine punching his arm

"Oww" he whines holding his arms

"You agreed to it so shut up" Raegan says

"Fuck youuu baby" I say sticking my tongue out at him

"Oh honey, I will fuck you for sure" he says with a blank expression

"Ok you know what, I'm just gonna take a nap and you have fun with urself" I say smirking

•You know those moments when u try to be extra quiet cuz yo whole damn family is asleep/half dead and then out of no where u step on something and everyone wakes up and yells at you for waking them up, cuz like same

I woke up after a like 3 hours, damn I slept kinda long.
Raegan fell asleep next to me probably the movie ended or sumthing

I was totally clueless what to do so I just layed there and looked at the ceiling.

I then slowly got on top of Raegan and started kissing his neck softly to wake him up.

I went from his neck to his cheek, kissing him on the lips lastly.

He started kissing back as he finally woke up.

"Wake up" I whisper in his ear

"Ughh whyyy" he groans

"Because I say sooo" I mock him

"What time is it?"

"Like 7pm I think up" I say

Raegan rolls his eyes at the time as I laugh and kiss him gently.

He kisses back and smiles at me.

"I hope you know that I really love you, Justin" He says as he gently places both of his hands on my waist.

"I love you more Raegan" I say looking straight at him while smiling.

I lay down slowly, resting my head on his chest.

"How about we just stay like this and do nothing" he says as he brushes his fingers through my hair.

He then started rubbing his hands up and down on my hips and it sends shivers trough my whole body.

Eventually I fell asleep which I did not expect but I did.

And so did Raegan after multiple minutes of playing with my hair and rubbing my hips.

That's a pleasuring way to fall asleep.

Ok before y'all attack me me for not updating...I know I know.
But my stupid self got 4 beautiful F's in math, history, geography and idk what else sooo yaa..kinda outta of my mind lately so have this shitty ass chapter.. I'll update the other ones too today❤️

I love you nuggets❤️