Chapter Five

Expect the Unexpected

Unedited||Edited

Don't Forget To Vote, Comment and Share

The Following Week on Friday, Malam Adamu Put On his best attire which Alhaji Mati had sent to him and Made his way to the mosque to pray and fulfill Alhaji Mati's request.

Meanwhile, Falmata and Kande were in a state of mourning, all intears.

"This is supposed to be a Happy day for me mama" Kande Said.

Its going to be okay My daughter. I will always pray for you" wiping tears from Kande's face. "Just be good and obey your husband, God is with Us She added.

Inna Hajjatie walked in then, her face solemn. "An daura (it has been finalised)." She declared and Kande descended into a new round of tears, joined by Mama.

"Ahn ahn," Inna Hajjatie scolded. "Falmata, instead of you to stop her tears, you are joining her".

Malam Adamu Came and Informed them that they should be ready for soon, the car Alhaji sent to Convey his bride will arrive.

Dr Saudatu Inna Hajjatie's Eldest Daughter who came from Lagos State helped her Into her Lappaya. She gifted her a brand new nokia, with a registered Simcard and few contacts of Inna Hajjatie, Saudatu and Saifu Hajjatie's Last Born, She promised her Everything will be fine.

Not Long after that, the sound of drummers announced the arrival of the Car and this made kande burst into fresh Cry clinging on to her mother, an obvious sign that she don't want to go.

She had to be ordered out by her father and together with Few Relatives and Friends, they Left For Alhaji's House.

Inna Hajjatie was the first to step into Alhaji's House, Followed by the bride covered in a Veil with Zainaba and a friend by each side, then others followed.

They were welcomed by a predatory look by the Co wives and some of their relatives as they made their way to Kande's Room.

After settling down Alhaji Mati came in and did the normal tradition of giving a token to the bride's friends to show appreciation for bringing her and they all left leaving them in the room.

❤🎀

Early Morning Alhaji Mati left Kande's Room without bothering to wake her up. Kande was awake as a result of a hot slap she received from Alhaji's First Wife.

"Tashi Yar Gidan Matsiyata, you think this house belongs to your father right that you'll sleep and wake at the time of your choice" She Yelled at her.

Kande Stood with her head down "I am Very Sorry Aunty I was having a terrible headache and".....

She cuts in, "Will you just shut up? Who has the time to listen to your story story?! You are to make breakfast today. Excessive love for money sent you here, right? Well, we are ready to deal with both you and him" With that, she left nodding her head with malice.

Kande couldn't hold back the tears as they began to snail down from her eyes. She walked to the bathroom, took her bath, then performed ablution as she hadn't prayed her Subh prayer yet.

She found a prayer mat in the room and started. As her head touched the ground in sujood, she begged her Lord to grant her the sabr she needed.

Once she was done, she stumbled her way around the house until she found the kitchen.

Few Minutes Later, Alhaji Mati Came in with a Basket in his Left hand and Two leather bags in his right hand, he was Suprised to see his newly bride in the kitchen

"Amarya!! What brought you here, early this morning" He Bawled

Good Morning!! She greeted Aunty asked me to make Breakfast" She answered With her head looking down fiddling with her fingers

"Breakfast!! Is she Insane, I know is Marka the trouble Maker. So she woke you up early this morning" He asked Seething in anger.

Kande Blurt "No I'll just Make Some"....

He Cuts in "Take this to your room, Please eat then rest i know you are tired from the jiggers of the wedding"He said enthusiastically.

She Noded and Collected the Stuffs squatting a little.

"Mind You, This Is the last time l'll see you outside here working or cooking something, will join you in a jiffy. I need to takecare of something" He added With a Serious Face and headed to Marka's Room.

Kande Obeyed and Walked Majestically to her room, thinking about what will happen next for she knows Hajiya Marka is a well known trouble Maker.

Hello People, Its been a while
I was having a Problem with My Wattpad
Sorry for the Late Update

🌷Seriously Your Comments Aren't Helping
You guys need to Motivate me inorder to
Update Soon and also to make the story
More Interesting😉😉....

🌸 Dear Ghost Readers
Please Show Some Love💧
Vote, Comment.

YusrahJibrin