Chapter Eleven

Unedited

AsmauIsaAli💕

♣🌷

Around 9am, Hajiya Marka creeped out leaving the snoring Alhaji Mati. She opened the Main door and saw Miraye breathing heavily while Kande was shaking wrapped up in her thick hijab.

She laughed malevolently clapping her hands together, "did you both sleep outside"?, she asked evilly". They both didn't utter anyword.

Kande helped Miraye as they weakly dragged their legs inside the house, she leaned against Kande's shoulder and on getting to  Miraye's room, the bed had a magnetic effect on its owner as she just threw herself on it. Miraye soundly fell asleep.

After concluding her morning Azkhar, she kept the praying Mat along with her hijab inside her wardrobe. She was feeling a little feverish but she managed to walk outside inorder to make breakfast.

Stepping her foot out of the room, a loud wail was heard and pieces of the local water pot with blood stains on it shattered around. Hajiya Marka hit kande on her head.

"Is this the time you usually make breakfast?, after spending the night outside yesterday for no reason, or should i say prostitution right?" Marka exclaimed seething in anger.

The rough vibrating voice of Marka filled her ears, it kept fading away slowly and at the end she blacked out.

Out of sympathy, she rubbed her hands together and walked majestically leaving the wounded soul subsided on the cold concrete floor.

Alhaji Mati fixing his babban riga came out inorder to continue with his daily activites. He froze upon seeing kande laying on the floor with her face covered in blood.

"What is wrong with this Useless human being" he asked Marka whom was sitting by the kitchen hut.

"Toh kai ina ruwanka da ita neh ma" she replied

"Yes. Hakane kam" he responded

Alhaji Mati squatted down inorder seek permission from Hajiya Marka to leave for his daily bussiness.

"Come back soon or else you'll face my anger" she bellowed

"Yes Hajiya In shaa Allah" he responded noding his head

He stood up and made his way to the door and she cuts in

"Mind You.."

With the speed of lightning, he suddenly returned to his previous position with his head looking on the floor.

"Miraye and Kande slept somewhere yesterday, i waited for long before i locked the door.." She began and paused

"anyways, they came back early this morning, know how to handle them" she continued

"I will surely do so" Alhaji Mati replied while adjusting his babban riga.

She address him with her hand showing him a sign to go and with his squatting position he went out of the house.

**

Two Hours after the incident happened, Kande was unconcious on the floor, that got Marka Worried. She dragged kande's legs to her room.
"Thats the only help i can offer, so that no one would say i killed you" she hissed and return back to her daily chores.

Four Hours Later..

Kande was still insensate, Marka peeped into her room and saw her the same postion she left her. She was scared at the end she took her hijab and left to Umma Zainaba's house.