Chapter Thirtheen

Unedited

⚪⚪⚪⚪

No 8 Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria

She was in the middle of a dilemma, Mama said they were both leaving for Nguru to see her Aunt . Dr Almustapha sent her a text saying the government wants the report immediately.

Dr Sauda can't say no to Mama, and also her career is very important to her life. She knows Inna Hajjatie well when it comes to her blood, she's the type of person that can sacrifice her last breath to help her relative.

Nguru is a Village under a local government in Kebbi state. The flight from lagos to Abuja and lastly kebbi is at exactly 8pm. That was when it rang in her head the time said 6:53am

She rushed to the bathroom ignoring  her ringing cellphone, took a quick bath and swiftly slide into a black and red flowered abaya, she dragged her suitcase down and hurl all the clothes her eyes fell on.

Her side bag which contains her Mac book air, stethoscope, phone, chargers,  few drugs which she's in a hurry to remove and many more.

Taking the elevator to the down floor was very easy, she met one of the drivers inside her matrix and quickly she hopped into the back seat "Murtala Mohammed International Airport" she said to him.

On her way she called Ammur, who was a MMIA staff to do the necessary things for her, he informed her that the plane would arrive any minute and that made her panick as they are stuck in a traffic.

7:58am was the time she arrived, it was much easy because people have started boarding the plane. She collected her boarding pass  and hurriedly walked to the security checkings.

She was the last person to board the plane as she spotted Saifudeen sitted beside his mother, the cold-blooded looks she received from Inna- Hajjatie caused shivers down her spine.

Dr Saudah avoided Inna Hajjatie's eyes and staunterd to the empty seat beside Saifudeen whose headphones were plugged and he had his eyes closed.

Inna Hajjatie scold her for being late and impel saudah to take her relatives important

Everyone buckled their seatbelts and they flew...

⚪⚪⚪⚪

Birnin Kebbi Nigeria
9:37AM

According to saifudeen,the one hour twentyeight minutes flight from Lagos to Abuja to Birnin kebbi was exhausting. They hired a cab from kebbi to Nguru Local government which was a two and half hours journey.

The police checkpoint was a waste of time because few vehicles ahead of them were experiencing difficulty  with the officers due to excessive load and expired licence.

An hour was wasted before they took the long journey to Maiyama local government with the bumpy road causing the car to go lofty and scurvy, thereby experiencing discomfort.

Saudatu was exhausted, the roads were damaged because its rainy season and the uncomfortability made it seems like she's going to Nguru for the first time.

It took them three hours to reach Maiyama a town which will lead them to Nguru village by either a donkey cart or a mortocycle.

They hired two cattle carts, one for their goods and the other they hopped and the 48minutes drive to Nguru village began.

⚪⚪⚪⚪

The sensation perceived by their ears were from the cocks, trampling hooves of cattles, different language spoken by people passing by, that was the morning sound.